HP of my built B16A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xips(86CRXSI)

Ok so I just got a sweet deal on a built B16A w/lsd trans in a wracked 90 ef hb, the guy I bought the car from said that the block was sleeved, it has eagle rods, ctr pistons, and gsr cams, there may be more done but that's all I was told. based on this info I used the B-Series Compression Calculator v.85 BETA and found the cr to be like 12.1. The car also came with a almost complete 100hp shot zex nos system, I need the wet nozzle. So my question's are, can anyone tell me what kind of hp that engine should be producing? how much hp can a sleeved b16a block handle? how much nos can a sleeved b16a handle? what is the cost of a rebuild on a sleeved block? how long will this motor last running 100 hp shot of nos? what is the highest Effective Comp Ratio you can boost a b16a to? Is this engine set up like a stroker motor?( b16a/b has the lowest stroke crank 77.40 mm, PCT (JDM B16B) is the biggest piston for a non after market group) Can I boost this motor at all and have good, reliable, super charged, every day driver?

Back