HP/TQ Gain

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a 2000 civic si and i have intake header exhaust an intake manifold besides turbo/supercharger what should my next move for decent hp/ tq gain i just want ur guys opinions so please help out.

Since you are not interested in a super/turbo I'm also guess nitrious is out too. With that in mind how much do you wanna spend and what kind of number do you want to reach?

i wanna supercharge it eventually but i wanna build it up n/a first no i would love some nitrous what brand do u think would be best and what shot? and spend around 100-300 on some sort of part

obviosly n/a and forced induction have two completely different ways of achieving their power. if you want to build n/a then you will want to raise the compression, sc it... lower the compression. what kind of header do you have?? if it sucks you could replace it

Well the problem with Nitrious is that you only get that power when you spray so its limited, and you have an upkeep cost of filling the bottle. Since you don't wanna spend a lot I would get a Type-R springs and cam. This will give you a good bump on power.

Well the problem with Nitrious is that you only get that power when you spray so its limited, and you have an upkeep cost of filling the bottle. Since you don't wanna spend a lot I would get a Type-R springs and cam. This will give you a good bump on power.

Originally posted by pitchblackb16@Feb 15 2005, 11:22 AM
Where can i get type r springs and cam at?? Someone tell me please
[post=461198]Quoted post[/post]​

I think they sell them here.

Originally posted by pitchblackb16@Feb 15 2005, 11:08 AM
how much and where can i get them from integraslut78
[post=461183]Quoted post[/post]​

It depends what brand you want don't be like me and get a stage 2 cams when you only need stage 1 set your goal and then work for it. Do you want the Type R internals or do you want
Crower or Import Builders or Crane my suggestion and you obviously don't have to listen to me is see what you want to do research then go with it.

Back