HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

So any word on an HS meet? Just wondering because I have to pick my vacation week by the end of January

You familiar with Prairie dogs ?

We're like Prairie dogs. We're really cute and unassuming but there is a reason we live across the field from each other :)

I would love to make a meet, but in January it's tough for us nor-easterners. But North Carolina seems like a fine place to get together.

Make a meet, y0 !

nothing is planned as of now.

i doubt it will ever get planned. just too much BS and no one here has any friggin money to do anything and will just bitch th whole time.

a meet has been in the works for what, 6 years now?

werd. and if its less than 16 hours drive from texas ill go....what does that leave us with...yeah, NC :)

I would love to. this year I had to cancel the Penna2 plans because.. well.. I simply had no money.

Next year I may need to find another place for the Penna meet because the resort is closing down.

Sure, but like I said in the original post.. most of the NE guys have their hondas in, and snow cars out. my CRX may be ready, but I'm not wasting a snowy week of my vacation to go to north.... what the hell am I saying I'm in

Sure, but like I said in the original post.. most of the NE guys have their hondas in, and snow cars out. my CRX may be ready, but I'm not wasting a snowy week of my vacation to go to north.... what the hell am I saying I'm in

Doesn't have to be in January, I just need a date to turn in to the supervisors by January; we can do it in the spring time or summer.

the last thing i want to do, is roll with X amount of honda's through one of the most policed raods on the east coast.

we'll all be in jail.

I'd imagine for the most part the cops would just be completely baffled as to why a late model M3 is in the same place as a bunch of hondas.

lol...well how many of us still drive hondas...i have one still, but i drive the protege more often. chris drives the mirage, clayton the Zs, bodydropped the s10...i dont think its that crazy

Sure would be nice, but i'd have to know way in advance, already got 2 trips planned out this year, gotta go to Korea in July and HIN in October

i still say the Honda Parkway in Ohio off of US-33. heres a pic of it i took:

misc001.jpg

I'll be at ITR Expo in June at VIR in VA. Plan a meet sometime in the spring, or early summer - and provided its not 1200 miles from me I'd be down. Caravan of NE HSwappers! It's not so much a Honda thing as putting faces with screen names. I've met Cel, Turbomirage, Clayton, and a whole other members on several occasions, but I'd love to meet more people and actually get a chance to strike up a conversation and look at each other's cars.

Back