HS'ers......Post your Pet...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Prowler@Dec 19 2003, 02:20 AM
i was watching tv last night and i looked over at my other couch and i saw this. i had to take a picture. my cat is so stupid.

jack2.jpg

hahahaha My cat has done that...I dont have the pic on my computer though...

was he just copying off of you on a lazy Saturday afternoon? lol

Sorry guys, dug this one up from a month ago... had to "own" it and post it. I wonder how long it'll take for all the ownage pic sites to steal it and whore it up- oh well, you saw it here first. Just remember, those are two of Mike's old cats!

:lol:

katsexown.jpg

THe cat on the bottom looks like a gay guy cat that's thinking to himself... "Mother fucker, wait til it's my turn gatdammit!"

Damn i can't stop laughing at B's cat J/K. That is some funny ass shit though.

Oh, not to jack the thread or anything, just adding to it. Whats the funniest thing you have done to piss your pets off. I don't mean cruel shit, like hurting them, just annoy them. What i used to do to my cats was get Duck Tape and wrap it around their paws, sticky side out, then let them go. Besides being pissed that you held them down, they get stuck to everything and start hopping around all crazy.

Oh yeah, i got two cats and a dog, but they are like 300 miles away so i dont really got pics of them.

Best I ever heard of first hand was my buddy's roommate had an ANNOYING ass cat. One weekend, the guy took off, overfed/watered the cat and all, and the cat wouldn't shut up crying because they guessed the cat missed the owner after a little while.

My buddy got some masking tape, and a barstool.

Taped up the four feet of the cat and taped the cat's jaw shut, and put the cat oon the barstool on top of the middle of the kitchen table.

Cat didn't wine anymore because it couldn't open it's mouth.

Cat would jump down because it couldn't feel it's paws well enough to make any jumping attempt. It couldn't get the tape off it's paws because of the tape on it's mouth.

The cat sat on the stool for 3 days. Just... sitting there...

When the owner got home... Needless to say, he was pissed.

I have a jack russell terrier named riley, but don't have any pics of her. Occasionally I'll put a sock over her head, and she start tearing around the house running into things trying to attack me.

i was at a party once when i was like 16 or 17 with all the pot heads from work... they fed this dudes cat a 1/4 tab of acid.

fucker was walking on the walls sideways. lol it was crazy shti

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Dec 19 2003, 04:44 AM
THe cat on the bottom looks like a gay guy cat that's thinking to himself... "Mother fucker, wait til it's my turn gatdammit!"

Nah, the cat on the bottom is female. :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 19 2003, 05:37 AM
i was at a party once when i was like 16 or 17 with all the pot heads from work... they fed this dudes cat a 1/4 tab of acid.

fucker was walking on the walls sideways. lol it was crazy shti

hahaha ownage

s3fe3622d186b6.jpg

s3fe361f8186b6.jpg

s3fe35f376dde8.jpg

the two white males are collectivly called asshole(cant tell them apart) black guy is neo. and the lady with the pretty face is kagero.

:thumbsup: good movie ;) Dude gets all pissed off and bashes the bad guy's skull in with his Kagero's headband... Awesome scene. ;)

"Die in your golden hell!" - pissedoffninja

Back