Htc hd2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

newb

phresh
VIP
Just got mine. So far I really like it. I stepped up from a G1. I really like the Android market, but after a lil thought I realized its full of stuff that I only used once or twice in the 2 years I had my G1 (besides Google Maps, which the HD2 has). So I decided to give Windows a try. There is an application market, though its limited. Theres also stuff on the Windows OS that Ill never use. Mostly MS Office stuff. I just dont take my work home with me lol. Everything multimedia is awesome on this phone. The G1 had a speaker that wouldnt get loud enough, this phone has a speaker that wont get quiet enough lol. The video quality is awesome (duh). It comes preloaded with Transformer 1 & 2, not that Ill be watchin either on a 4 inch screen lol. So, so far I like it. Im sure itll serve its purpose.

In reference to your statement about watching video. I used to think the same way but there have been many times that I have fired up my phone or Zune HD to watch some videos while I am waiting around for stuff.

I am really looking forward to see how Win Phone 7 Series turns out. It may be enough for me to drop my Pre and scoop one of them up. As long as the integration between Xbox, Zune and the phone are as robust as they say.

Back