HUGE backfire while car not on

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
last night i was installing my msd6a after i took it off to diagnose..

as my cousin was tapping the wires for the msd the distibuter fell around 3'-4' to the ground he picked it up and said it was okay........

. i put the white msd wire to the green yellow[-] and the red one to the blackyellow[+] in the distibuter...i took out the coil and used my blaster coil....after cranking and the car not starting, i went to the dizzy and hit it on top of the msd wire [to push them in]....the biggest fucking back fire..i almost crapped my pants like chef in southpark......it was too late and i got pissed so i stopped right there...

what coudl it be?
did i install it wrong? its an obd0 distibuter

any help would be apreciated

i'm begining to think that people here are not here to help...or talk about honda stuff.....just to talk about bull shit..and stuff that has nothing to do with mechanics shit...

this place has changed.... :zipper_mouth: :zipper_mouth: :zipper_mouth:

.WTF :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :ph34r: :ph34r:

im gonna say that it was just your battery giving charge to the coil and firing off a spark plug.

thats the only guess i have.

never used the 6a...seen it installed but never done it.

id love to be of help, but i got nothin.

sorry guys i did not mean anything by that...i was just on the phone with msd and they got nothing....so i got pissed and wrote that....

i fixed the problem.....i beat up my cousin and changed the dizzy....he broke it when it fell....

That was my only guess because you seemed sure that it was wired fine. Kick him in the nuts.

Back