Huge Favor To Ask Of Crx/civic Owners...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MaaseyRacer

well over my spring break i decided that it was a good time to do my MPFI swap on my 89 civic dx... I did all the wiring and then moved on to the vaccum and cooling lines, and here is my snag.
I need throtle body pics from an 88-91 si... I also need a pic from the hose that comes off the valve cover and goes into the
intake. There is a second hose attached to that hose and i need to know where it goes... My MPFI swap has not been going
well and it seems that none of the manifolds i have seen look like my manifold... i have been to honda twice and a third time
is most likly in order...i just need to see a civic or crx si or even an HF engine bay and i should be able to finish, and get my
car running... I am even willing to take a look at ZC motors... I am at a desparite state right now, and am trying to be done by tomarrow night or friday at the latest and i have one extra nipple coming off the bottom of my throtle body and it is pointing towards the pasenger side fender...I wish i had a digi cam so i could show you what i was talking about.
Thank you in advance for your help....

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I figured it out... i stopped a kid on the street today when i saw him getting out of his 4g hatch started talking to him asked him to pop his hood... He had a ZC in there and i traced his lines to find out that, the line next to injector #4 goes to the throtle body and the extra line goes right below inector #4 to the EACV sensor....
i am way stoked i order a longer hose from honda it should be here tomarrow... I am going to try and start see if any codes show up and leak some coolant on my floor....

Back