HUGE FS thread. CRX door parts/misc GSR parts more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
huge list of stuff for sale, most of the parts are off 91 CRX si doors. and then some other misc parts. parts do not include shipping unless stated otherwise. everything was in good working condition when removed from the car. i will not ship the big items. if youre dead set on it and/or cant come pick them up then we will work something out. im pricing these pretty low, so any rediculous lowballers will be ignored.

[brian] Money talks, Bulshit walks [/brian] :)

CRX window regulators SOLD

CRX door hinges $25 shipped for all 4
IMGP1324.JPG

CRX door handle brackets $10 shipped
IMGP1325.JPG

CRX Driver/Pass door harness. complete with all but 1 or 2 clips. pass harness has the speaker plugs cut off $25 shipped for both
IMGP1326.JPG

CRX door latches $25 shipped for both
IMGP1327.JPG

CRX door mounted seatbelt assembly. complete with everything needed to install. everything worked fine before taking them off the car $50 for both
IMGP1328.JPG

IMGP1329.JPG

CRX 7/8" Master cylinder. worked before taking off car. just needs some corrosion cleaned off and will be fine. rusty from just laying around $20 shipped
IMGP1330.JPG

88-89 CRX guage cluster cover. includes no switches. $20
IMGP1331.JPG

CRX door hinge springs (dont know exactly what they are called) SOLD

GSR stock exhaust manifold. modified to fit a crx. might fit other cars too. collector pipe extended. comes with heat sheild $15 will ship. approx 30 for shipping
IMGP1333.JPG

IMGP1334.JPG

90-91 CRX fenders. not great shape, some rust, dents, etc. i really just want them gone, they are just taking up space FREE! if you pick them up or just pay shipping
IMGP1335.JPG

CRX ignition switch and harness. was cut for some reason and butted back together, possibly an alarm, but still works perfectly $20 shipped
IMGP1336.JPG

Four (4) 88-89 CRX si wheel centercaps. scratched. SOLD

CRX outside door handles. dont have the key. $15 shipped
IMGP1338.JPG

CRX inner door handle cover things $10 shipped
IMGP1339.JPG

GSR drivers side motor mount bracket SOLD

CRX rear motor mount SOLD

CRX inner door handles with rods $20 shipped
IMGP1345.JPG

CRX Si door panels. beat up pretty bad. would be good to reupholster or something. $30 picked up
IMGP1346.JPG

IMGP1347.JPG

IMGP1348.JPG

IMGP1349.JPG

IMGP1350.JPG

IMGP1351.JPG

91 CRX si door window glass. a little dirty thats it. no cracks or anything. $30 picked up i dont trust shipping glass
IMGP1352.JPG

90-91 CRX si wheels. SOLD

GSR stock intake manifold. dirty and bare. includes no sensors, and mising some studs. would be good to get port and polished for no downtime. does have IAB vaccuum box and worked fine when still on car $40+ shipping
IMGP1357.JPG

IMGP1358.JPG

i also have some more items. but no pictures of them. i will get pics on a request basis for these.

pretty much everything from the rear interior of a crx:
- 2 big main panels - $50 for both
- rear cargo compartment - $40
- rear carpet - $10
- rear spare tire cover (plastic piece) - $10
- 2 ebrake covers one is cracked in the back but you really cant see it - $20 each
- both rear window plastic trim peices - $30

- heater core w/ all cables and coolant valve - $40
- A/C evaporator - $20
- blower fan - $30

prices negotiable

I'm located in Baltimore, MD.
i accept Paypal as i am verified member (please add 3% if you pay this way)
i prefer payment by paypal because its fast, but i can accept other methods as well

email: iancrum@gmail.com
AIM: GSRCRXSi 314

thanks for looking

i live in arlington, are you willing to meet somewhere? jessup area maybe??
i need teh door checks(my door keeps hitting the hinges) and the CRX rear mount

Do you have any other crx stuff? I need teh front fender splash guards (fender protector things).

Thanks,
Chris

Originally posted by racintweek+May 10 2005, 10:16 AM-->
i live in arlington, are you willing to meet somewhere? jessup area maybe??
i need teh door checks(my door keeps hitting the hinges) and the CRX rear mount
[post=497354]Quoted post[/post]​
what are the door checks? the latches? or the spring things? lol and yea we could meet up in jessup if you wanted. im not too familiar with that area though.

B16CRX
@May 10 2005, 11:37 AM
Do you have any other crx stuff? I need teh front fender splash guards (fender protector things).

Thanks,
Chris
[post=497396]Quoted post[/post]​

no i dont have those, sorry

yes the "spring things"

if you get off at exit 41 and head east to RT 1 there is an exxon on the right hand side. i'm sure you have heard of crazy ray's junk yard. its about 1mi from there

edit: i suck at links

yea, ive heard of crazy rays, i havent been to the one in jessup though. only the one in dundalk. but right now im out of town. i wont be back til friday. if you can wait til then (maybe later like next week, ive got a busy week) we can set something up then?

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@May 10 2005, 04:34 PM
yea, ive heard of crazy rays, i havent been to the one in jessup though. only the one in dundalk. but right now im out of town. i wont be back til friday. if you can wait til then (maybe later like next week, ive got a busy week) we can set something up then?
[post=497516]Quoted post[/post]​

sounds good, i'm not in dire need of the parts.
lmk when you are ready to go

joe

May be interested in the door seatbelts... I will let you know, would you ship these?

how much to ship the passenger fender to chicago 60638? is it dented? i cant really tell from the pic.

oh and the passenger side regulator too. can u give me a deal on both?

the fenders are pending right now, id really like to sell both the regulators, you sure you only want the one? itll be 25 shipped for the one side

yeah. i dont need the driver's side. i really need the regulator and passenger fender. i am ready to pay as long as the shipping isnt ridiculous. let me know.

Hiya,

I need a driver side CRX regulator for my car. But I can buy both sides no problem, or if the other guy wants the passenger side you can sell it to him. I can pay through paypal or send you a money order.

let me know
Thanks

ok cool, ill split them up to both of you. 25 shipped for each one.

fenders are pending to someone on h-t first, and then to someone else on here.

if you both want them for sure send the $$ to iancrum@gmail.com and i will box them up and ship em out. make sure you put in your paypal payment which side you need so i dont mix them up.

cash sent. let me know about that passenger side fender too. if whoever its pending to is slackin, i can pay for it right now.

Back