Human Guinea Pig Testing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lswhitecivic

VIP
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006120434,00.html

This shit looks like its straight out of the twilight zone. I can't find any other information on it though.

"An Asian guy next to me started screaming and his breathing went haywire as though he was having a terrible panic attack. They put an oxygen mask on him but he kept tearing it off, shouting ‘Doctor, doctor, please help me!’ He started convulsing, shouting that he was getting shooting pains in his back."

"The head of trainee plumber Ryan Wilson, 21, is three times its normal size and his limbs are purple. Doctors said his chances of survival were slim."

I kinda think its fake or a hoax. BBC's website has like all the other stories that The Sun website has except for this one. I can't find anything else on it.

they signed up for it....

shit like this happens all the time. its usually just covered up cuz they use bums and shit that don't have family

Quoted post[/post]]

shit like this happens all the time. its usually just covered up cuz they use bums and shit that don't have family

:werd:

Only lowlifes volunteer for scientific experimentation.

They got what they deserved y0

did you even read the fucking article?
people in need of money are not always lowlifes...

the one guy was trying to get funds to take his mother on vacation...

good god man...

And he volunteered for the one at Northwick Park, a complex which also includes St Mark’s Hospital, “to help mankind”.

Ever get a surgery, and had your incision closed up with staples ?

How about Glue ?

You prolly have, or know someone who did. I was part of that experimental group in 1980 and again in 1984. I hardly consider myself a low-life.

If youre doing it for money - that's alittle borderline. you're doing it for either crack or to make payments on your STi. There is a fine line there.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

:werd:

Could you possibly be any more insensitive? Without these "lowlifes" we wouldn't have half the advancements in medical technology that we do.

Thanks for trivializing me, and several people I know.

can_of_worms_640_hi_2.jpg

Back