Hurricane update!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MadMaXXX

Mad Man
well the thing passed through us in jupiter and left us with no power for a day so the only thing to do was, you guesed it, drink

got power back at 2 in the morn yesterday but many folks still have no electricity and some have no running water

schools closed til monday

otherwise everything is coooooooo

how bad did Pt St Lucie get hit? Somebody I know is about to buy a vacation house in Port St Lucie, and they are wondering if its still there... :)

nice to hear your safe. Shit i know its bad, but i would like to experience a hurricane just to feel what people feel. i dont know if that makes sense, but oh well. maybe that and i would like to see how it feels to have like a tornado a mile away from you.

Quoted post[/post]]
nice to hear your safe. Shit i know its bad, but i would like to experience a hurricane just to feel what people feel. i dont know if that makes sense, but oh well. maybe that and i would like to see how it feels to have like a tornado a mile away from you.

You are definately white. Only a white person would say something that stupid.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

You are definately white. Only a white person would say something that stupid.
oh comeon noone ever thought of that. i cant be the only person in this forum. i just want to experience the rush of seeing it, the adrenaline going through my veins, and the sounds it carries with it. ahhh i think i just busted.

Quoted post[/post]]
maybe that and i would like to see how it feels to have like a tornado a mile away from you.

Come to the midwest. You'll have a tornado a mile away from you or less at least once every single summer. :) No biggie!

I guess it's the same as earthquakes for me, having lived near Chicago my whole life and never being in one. I want to experience it at least once, but nothing huge. Maybe 3.5 - 4.5 tops.

A tornado ripped through my parents neighborhood this summer, lots of my friends houses were leveled, my neighbor was killed when his chimney fell on him. Luckily it missed my parents house by about 1/8 of a mile. The destruction was AMAZING, it leveled brand new million dollar brick houses uprooted trees 4 feet in diameter etc.

Back