Hybrid header question....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

APEXi

hey guys i was wondering if u could help me out.... im looking to buy a header for my b18c1 in my eg hatch, i've heard that i need a B16 99-00 CIVIC SI header, is this true? also wondering if i got say and dc sports jdm 4-1 header for a b16, would the header clear my oil pan on my b18???

thanks in advance guys..

Crap! i posted in the wrong section soz guys! plz move

The only thing that i've ever heard is get the header for the engine in the car. So I would say to get a b18c1 aka gsr header.

:withstupid:
some B16 headers can be too short to clear the oil pan
get one for a B18 and be done with it

I bought a header for a B16 and it doesn't clear the oil pan of my B16a by quite a bit. Hence, my aluminum block adapter plate. Only temporary until turbo. That lower section of the header is going to have a hard winter, cause its practically scraping the ground. Did I mention its temporary?

gsr's came with two different header configs. the collector location is different. make sure you know which year you need to get before ordering.

im not 100% sure but i think you would be safer ordering a non vtec integra header or even an itr. can anyone confirm this.

Back