I ain't dead yet...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohch22a4

Jesus, it's seems like forever since I've posted here...

Well, I got an email from Brian saying that Hondaswap misses me. How the hell could you fuckers miss such a rotten depraved asshole anyway?

I knew you guys were addicted to the abuse all along. Hell, who am I to keep the people from what they want?

Indeed. And I just want to let you all know that I'm still alive and I actually have come back to the Honda camp. I got another EG hatch, a CX, but it's going to remain stock for the immediate future. Plus, 40mpg kicks ass when gas is $3+ a gallon. I'll be back to actually having convenient internet access within the next couple weeks, the lack thereof having been the reason for my absence.

So for good or ill, I'm back.

I wish.

No, I live in shitty Sumner, WA but I am moving back to Spokane here pretty soon. I had a GSR swapped EG and then I traded it for a 20v swapped AE86 which turned out to be a complete basket-case nightmare and so I got rid of it and bought another EG.

Quoted post[/post]]
I wish.

No, I live in shitty Sumner, WA but I am moving back to Spokane here pretty soon. I had a GSR swapped EG and then I traded it for a 20v swapped AE86 which turned out to be a complete basket-case nightmare and so I got rid of it and bought another EG.
Word. My oldest brother lives in Oak Harbor WA. It's on Whidbey Island....I think. :blink:

haha, hes good. we just kicked it last night. he'll be movin back to spokane in a few weeks.

since he will be livin with his rents again, not payin rent, ill make sure his new EG doenst stay stock for long. :ph34r: since he will be workin full time and have 0 rent... shoulndt be a prob.

Back