I almost got assassinated...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SleEPeR_CRX

Ok so heres the deal, i went out with my buddy in his car so i didnt take my keys, its starts to hail so we are driving around looking for people to make fun of that are standing in the hail. so anyway, its still hailing and i gtg home cause i got school soon. i go around the back of my house to get my hidden key, cause i didnt have mine with me. its located behind my shed so i gotta go behind there get it out, then walk to my back door. im walking over to the door to unlock it, when a "THUD" behind me, i turn around and theres a nice blood smear on my dining room window. i look down to see a medium sized dicky bird laying no the ground with its head facing backwards. being the heartless person i am i run outside with my digi cam and take pics.

Here they are

own3d!

own3d x2

own3d x3

hope ya all like.

we had three 5x5 windows in a row at my old house and birds did that all the time

Supposedly when a bird flies into your house, somebody is supposed to die soon, since it didn't quite make it in, somebody might be close to dying, be careful.

LOL.

That bird didn't have the guts to do that again...(yeah, I know. LAME)

Anyway, at least the fugger didn't break the window.

Back