I am back!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

knowledge

Hey all, I am back. Sorry I have been gone for awhile. Just to update you all...
My civic is totaled(some idiot without insurance cut me off while I was doing 60MPH) and I picked up a 2000 ITR!

lmao bro! I will try to get some pics for ya all! I am busy trying to work out a problem with my Skunk2 IM install. Hopefully I can fix it and then get some time to get some pics.

welcome back man :) sorry to hear about loosing your Civic to some dumb ass without insurance....BUT congrats on the new ITR!!

Originally posted by knowledge@Nov 13 2003, 03:18 PM
Hey all, I am back. Sorry I have been gone for awhile. Just to update you all...
My civic is totaled(some idiot without insurance cut me off while I was doing 60MPH) and I picked up a 2000 ITR!

sorry...glad it all worked back out for you....bastard. lol :p

congrats on the ITR...how'd you manage to find one?

Originally posted by knowledge@Nov 13 2003, 03:18 PM

jeezus! WELCOME BACK MAN!!!!!! an itr?!?! :worthy: x 1000!!!
i thought u left us for good yo! good to have u back finally :D

holy poop, back from the dead?
good job on getting an ITR, i'm jealous. you'll have to come down and visit and let me take it for a spin :)
you should start coming to the nasa hpde road racing events with me, your R would love it :)

welcome back.... and yes we do need pics :D

Sorry guys on being dead for awhile. I had alot of stuff going on in my life and honestly had not much time on my hands. On finding the ITR... I was looking for another Civic so I could swap all my parts over and still not loose any money on the $3000+ in turbo stuff I was about to put on it before it got totaled. But nothing I found was in good enough shape for me or had low enough miles for me. I stumbled over the ITR in the smallest place and picked it up for $19,000 out the door with 48,000 miles on it. I needs a lil TLC here and there, but it still a hell of a deal. I will be posting all my old civic parts shortly once I get them all off, well the ones that are installed. Plus all the other parts I got sitting around the house still in box's! Anyways yeah i love the ITR. You figure it is 200+ lbs lighter than my civic plus 70HP more (stock-vs-stock). So yeah I am happy.

thanks Gabe! Yeah its sweet bro! You should meet up with me and B16 sometime. We are discussing hooking up again somewhere. Still got the rex? If so how it is comming?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 14 2003, 06:16 AM
sup B :)

wudd up B :D
And yes the parts are for sale! I will come up with a list of everything and prices! What are you looking for?

Originally posted by knowledge@Nov 14 2003, 04:17 AM
thanks Gabe! Yeah its sweet bro! You should meet up with me and B16 sometime. We are discussing hooking up again somewhere. Still got the rex? If so how it is comming?

yep. still go tthe rex. took out the passenger seat. god knows i don't need it. still runs strong. might go out to palmdale (LACR) for the IDRC finals and race to see what it'll do. jason (2litreEG) will be there too but i dont think he is racing any of his cars. its next saturday (22nd?). there is a thread about it in the Pacific forum (regional forums section).

nope. instead i got a dc header, aem cam gear, took out the seat and stripped the hatch. the car is actually pretty quick. im sure my 12lb wheels help too. :D

Back