I am new and how are you

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod said:
well, there is a reason everyone does B swaps. :p
*Nice pick up on the hatch... Wish I picked up mine for that much. :(
K series are great in all but they are still more exp.and ppl are putting down just as much hp with b series. As far as the pimp factor no doubt the K series is a sweet solid platform...

Im new to the forum too / check out my project thread below. Im currently putting in my second B18C1:::
https://hondaswap.com/members-lounge/new-forums-project-pix-feedback-71069

-Vosty

yeah man, turbo D!!!!! i love seeing turbo d's beat up on b's and ofcourse other cars as well.

wait wait wait, vosty you are putting TWO b18c1's in your car?!?!? OMG!! ;) sorry im at work and bored/on lunch.

Seany-izzle said:
wait wait wait, vosty you are putting TWO b18c1's in your car?!?!? OMG!! ;) sorry im at work and bored/on lunch.
LMAO!!! My old B18 wasnt a built engine... ;) ya your bored...

Well the car was delivered today. Now I bought it sight unseen it is a 1990 civic dx hatch. but the car is in great shape other than faded paint. I will have pics up soon. The only problem is that I know have to source a diffrent. I still believe its a good little car. It would have been better if it were a 99.

how the hell do they confuse a 1999 with a 1990??? that doesn't make it such a good deal anymore. where did you find this car at? and why did you buy it unseen? WTF?

Don't you think the news was dissapointing enough... Why do you guys have to rub it in? Set backs happen to us all....

Yeah I was disapointed but one of my buddys who buys classic cars said he had a friend who had the car he gave me the info I gave him cash he took car of everything. It does have a motor just wont start I think it may just have a busted starter it will spin but it sounds like the gears are stripped and just grind. It has a brand new trans, axles, brakes, wheels, and tires. I am going to see if I can get it running with out swaping anything in it. I mainly was looking for good gas mileage I have a jeep that get at best 16 and its eating away at my wallet. The worst part is faded paint on the hood.

Get her running for cheap and it's a good deal... And ya lots cheaper on gas then your Jeep LOL... Good to hear... :)

Back