I Am New

• Thread starter latinoxpress
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 597

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

L

latinoxpress

Hey guys. I am new to the tuning scene and as you might guess I have a few
questions. I have purchased a B18A w/manual tranny off a 1992 Integra and I want to swap it into my 88 crx hf. I would like to know what additional parts are needed for this swap. I know I need mounts and need to upgrade my stock ecu, but my real question is with the axles and shift linkage. Which do I use and what other modifications have to be made if any? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i have heard that when you do that swap you have to use the b18 axels but you need to cut them and you also have to make an 1/8 deep dent where the alternator pulley is for it to not hit the dry wall ....hope that helps

Yes, u need quite a dent for pulley,on the drivers side frame rail near the back, u dont need to cut the axels just dull out dust sheild, u 1992 is also obd1 which means u must convert it to obd0 b4 u install. u need a 1990-91 IM distrib, injectors to convert to obd0, which will cost quite a bit ( mostly 4 injectors)

ok, this helps out alot! What about the shift linkage? Does this have to be modified or can I use the one that came with the tranny? Thanks guys..............

Yes, u do have to use the stock Integra shift linkage ( or buy the hasport linkage), but u must put the tranny in neutral and cut it to fit, u must cut and weld it, so if fits. Also if u have anymore questions let me know, last night i got my LS in my 1990 CRX Si so im like 1 step ahead of u, so if u need some advice let me know.

Back