I appologize...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^ true...prolly his sister..she looks like she got money

I got home about ten min. ago from her house. She made me dinner and we watched a movie, fucked then fell asleep then i helped her do something with her computer then i drove home.
She's not fake, definately real guys. Thanks though. I may have a few more pics like this...but idk...

l_16a925410631d94de99db92737a9b1bd.jpg

Lol, i doubt it but there's always a chance for anything to happen...

OMG. you guys like giving this guy shit. funny to read but damn it gets annoying.

RED. just keep posting dude. BOB is gonna give shit everywhere you go. As long as he sees you get pissed hes gonna laugh and keep giving you shit.

thats all i got to say................ Bobs prolly gonna give ME hell:ph34r:

nah i'm not getting pissed about anything.
i honestly don't care either way.

thanks though =)

glad some people are nice on here.

If you think my shit is bad then you obviously don't go to many other forums. HS is lame for razzing just because everyone can't take sarcasm.

Whaaaa Whaaa Whaaaa

I have been on a few other forums, one i've been on for like 5 years. Just different on here i guess. I get it now though....my bad before.

It's a recent enhancement
yeai guess i was the first to experience this "ENHANCEMENT"..i guess its to see whose worthy enough of keeping their HS privelages..nd well..i guess he FAILED:usuck:

Back