I Bought 2 Cars Today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SnailOnARampage

Well, I got a bought another del sol today. That makes 3 that I own at the moment. It was a EG2 VTEC model that was reposessed by a bank and the person who it was repossesed from stripped it. It was missing the engine/trans/exhaust/oem fog lights/rear disc breaks (drums were on the car)/radiator/ac/brake master cylinder thingy/seats (crappy seats in their place). However, the second car I bought, a 95 Integra GSR, happens to have most of the parts that I need for it. The engine is going into the sol that I drive. The seats/other misc parts are going into the del sol VTEC.

The GSR costed me $1200 even, and the del Sol costed $525.

3 del sols...im nuts.

hehe well my dad owns 2 87 accords and my bro has a 94 accord ex. So I guess that makes 6 at our house. ehhe, and they will all be driving in a month or so.

Where in the hell do you get a 95 gsr for $1200?!?!?!?!

It doesnt matter for the engines. you dont care where it came from as long as it is not damaged or stolen. If i could find a wrecked GSR i would buy it right now for a price like that.

so... he just gets all his shit from like the police auctions or sumpin'? those are some crazy ass deals. please let me know what auction(s) you get your cars from.

usually they have police or government auctions listed in your local newapapers in the Classifieds. check there and call whatever toll free number thats usually listed and ask them when and where there's going to be the next one in your area.

Its actually an insurance salvage auction. All the 'totalled' cars from utah go through it. My 1st del sol costed 1325 + 700 in parts, my 2nd del sol costed 1200 + 1000 in parts (both S models), the integra gsr was 1200 (but was missing wheels, doors, windows were smashed, missing valve cover and ECU, front bumper, headlights...i think thats it). The latest del sol VTEC I got was not at the auction, it was actually repossesed by a bank in my area and when the guy knew it was gonna be repossesed he probably stripped it out. Engine,seats, and stuff like that was missing. I bet the bank was just thrilled about that...a 6500 dollar car worth 500 bucks. I just saw an ad for it in the newspaper and put in my offer. heheh it rocks having friends with a dealer's license.

Well, next time you come across a sweet deal, tell me. I'll buy it from you. (Seriosuly)

Nice. I own let's see... like 2.5 Civics. I paid for half of the one my girlfriend drives, but all the maintenance and current mods have been performed/paid for by me. I guess it's more like 2.8 Civics.

:lol:

Wow. Very nice. Hopefully I can straighten up the CRX without too much cash outflow...

echo. echo echo echo

The first sol looks nice. The gsr swap will only need the valve cover (about 1-200) and then the ecu (200ish) then you just got a sweet ass GSR powered sol for 1600 for the swap. That kicks ass.

Yah it rocks, im actually gonna buy the valve cover tonite. I'll be posting pics when i pick up the GSR and the black del sol. I'll also post pics when i take the engine out of the gsr to put it into the sol...hehehe

Back