I bought another car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

Well the '94 gs-r coupe sale fell through. :( Communication problems. But I snatched a '92 DX hatch in charcoal grey up this afternoon real real cheap. This could be my real beater car for next winter as it has no A/C, it doesn't even have a clock... lol. 121K miles, well maintained and all stock. Good clutch and tranny. Needs a little body work. Paid less than a $1000 for it. :)

too bad about the coupe my friend is selling a gsr coupe for 5500 with a lot of other stuff. nice find with gray hatch

If it makes you feel any better, I am still hurting from missing out on the gsr coupe. I try to tell myself that a red gsr=mucho speeding tickets... but it still hurts. :(

Driving a car without power steering is... well different. I paid her half and get it in a week. She needs it for this weekend. She's going to try to get the windshield replaced on her insurance. It's okay, but it has some scratches and pitting in the glass. There is some minor body damage from it just being parked in the city.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Mar 1 2004, 09:47 PM
too bad about the coupe my friend is selling a gsr coupe for 5500 with a lot of other stuff. nice find with gray hatch

The red gsr coupe was only $3K. I just wasn't ready fast enough. I really have too many cars right now.

I need that bumper sticker... "the one with the most toys when he dies, wins"

sounds like the same type of hatch i picked up a yr ago. good luck.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 1 2004, 09:53 PM
bah- dents and dings make the car look faster =)

In daily life, sleeper cars rule... except for participating in those H-T meets, when I slink to the back of the lot. :D

Originally posted by driverunknown@Mar 2 2004, 02:16 AM
DX's came with a clock?

The DX didn't come stock with a clock. It was a dealership accessory, like a/c and floormats. At least mine has a rear window wiper. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 2 2004, 03:53 AM
bah- dents and dings make the car look faster =)

Drift-o-matic fo sho!!!

Need a clock, I have one sitting in my glove box.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Mar 2 2004, 02:42 AM-->
driverunknown
@Mar 2 2004, 02:16 AM
DX's came with a clock?

The DX didn't come stock with a clock. It was a dealership accessory, like a/c and floormats. At least mine has a rear window wiper. :)

yup!

my dx had no clock or no tach. i put both in. it did, however come with a rear wiper and canon floormats. :D

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 2 2004, 07:21 AM

Are you offering me a clock? I wasn't sure without a question mark at the end of your reply... :huh:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Mar 1 2004, 09:52 PM
Driving a car without power steering is... well different.

hah... Try driving a boosted car for two years and then hop in one that's not... you're like, "where's the beef? Where's the sneeze between shifts? WTF, mate!?"

try moving from a slow-ass honda to a decent 240sx, then to a mirage. where did the power go...

oh, there it is. the mirage is modded. :lol:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Mar 2 2004, 05:07 PM-->
@Mar 2 2004, 07:21 AM

Are you offering me a clock? I wasn't sure without a question mark at the end of your reply... :huh:

Yea, if you need one I have one. I have a bad habit of everytime I find an EG in the yard pulling them and the intermitent wiper control module out.

Back