I can't decide!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

welp....when ever something at the house gets done...or I'm loaded in the wallet and I feel in a good mood.

For the Sushi shit...the wifes new JDM freind has a husband, and he's Japanese, and he works in Stafford or in that area, so if you need real lessons...then he is off Mon-Wed...and I'm sure he'd love to come to my garage and well try to set something up...

For buying Sushi grade fish....welp...Greenich, right off exit 5 going down I-95...is a place we always go to get the JDM groceries...the name of the place is Fuji-Mart...everything is there...

There is another place that's good in Whiteplains...I don't know the address...

And a somewhat decent place in West Hartford...I'll see if I can find an address and shop name...but the have mostly Chinese and Korean stuff...very little Japanese stuff...but just enough to keep the wife happy so I don't have to treck all the way down to Greenich twice a month...

It looks like I'll be broke for a while...but if enough of the people feels like they want to throw the feast together...I'm up for another full JDM BBQ in the garage...

People I know who will jump on it.... B, E, Bill, Steve, Chris, Walter, Me, The wife, you...and who ever else wants to do it....might sound funny...but it would be a cool Thanksgiving dinner....hell...I might even take that night off....but...not sure yet...the $75 an hourfor 8 hours is very tempting...hehe

Hmm... wonder if there is anything closer to me...

You think a regular fish market would have sushi grade tuna? I don't know of any asian markets around here... Which is strange, considering the asian population in this area is HUGE.

Assuming the wife will give me the time off... I'm willing to chip in for a sushi night.. :)

I'd stay away from normal supermarkets...if it's not from a decent asian shop, or freshly cought and done up your self...I'd stay very far away from it.

no, i mean seafood markets... Think those are safe? There's a BANGIN good seafood market in West Hartford...

Back