1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Desperately Need Another D15 For Real Cheap!

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by hardweapon, Jan 5, 2003.

1. hardweapon

hardweapon Member

I would love to have a D15b5 (sohc vtec) but I really would take a D15B7 or a D15B2. Preferebly with lower miles and really cheap! I don't have alot of money and if in the southern states area I will come pick it up from you or whoever. Mine is smoking really bad and is using oil badly. It's almost done and I need one like NOW! Please if you know of anybody please reply into this topic. I know that they are out there but I can't find them anywhere.

2. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

dont know if your interested but i have a cx d series motor with tranny, motor needs a rebuild and a header. 100 bucks for it all if you come get it. im in orlando if you are interested. coreyroun@hotmail.com

3. hardweapon

hardweapon Member

Okay how many miles are on the Cx motor? And I will need the ECU to go with it too. I live in Starkville, Mississippi. Is your motor a D15B7? I think it is hit me back with the question I asked and I'll hollar tommorrow.

4. farmer_jason

farmer_jason Senior Member

have a 89 d15b2 will sell engine for 150 obo u can even hear it run and drive the car. in florida
    email jpoletta@tampabay.rr.com

5. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

sorry no ecu just motor and tranny, your ecu will work. motor had 163000 when i pulled it, like i said it needs a rebuild.i think its a d15b8.

6. cxjon

cxjon Senior Member

dont get that motor dude! it's not worth it! only 70hp

7. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

hey civic i think he knows that, he said he needs a motor cheap, can you find one for 100 bucks with more than 70 hp.

8. djextremity

djextremity Senior Member

Yeah, D15B2 (90 hp) no tranny with IM no exhaust manifold for $75. Located in CA. =] lol

9. exhacker

exhacker Member

i have a motor for sale. d15 from a 5th gen civic = 102hp

it has a blown head gasket, but ran great until that point. has 1-owner miles of 188,356, ECU, transmission, and a new timing belt.... but I'm keeping the new alternator.

I will deliver in the SE. PLEASE !!!!! Make me an offer. I would love to sell it this week, so I don't have to store it when I give my friend his truck back. It's in the back of a pathfinder right now.....

THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL LEADS !! :)

-x

10. toknology

toknology Junior Member

i have a 93 dx d15 for 200 and what ever you to go with it for 200 bucks and you shipping from lynn,mass

11. hardweapon

hardweapon Member

Okay I would love to have the 93' Dx motor but shipping will be crazy from where you live. I would wind up spending more in shipping than the 200 bucks I would give you for the motor. As far as the others go djextremity; find out how much shipping will be and how many miles are on the motor. I won't need the exhaust manifold because I can use mine and this weekend I am converting my D15B2 into a B7 by making my car multi-port FI. I have all the stuff except the CRX SI distributor. I have the intake,throttle-body injectors and other stuff. All of these offers are well worth looking into but I don't have alot of cash! And I live in this pathetic state where nothing is close to me! GOD I HATE MISSISSIPPI! Please keep hitting me up with offers and information! TANX!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted