i feel like such a retard........please read

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18vtecrx

so i havent done a swap in a crx in roughly 5 years now but im getting back into them and have everything or so i thought but i have my hasport mounts and when i put the driver side mount on it seems the bracket thats bolted to the engine makes the mount sit crooked (when looking down at the valvecover) and i know it needs to be straight so please can somebody tell me what driver side bracket i need to use with the hasport mounts? and if anybody has one to sell ill gladly take it. thanks -mike

on the driver's side, if the engine is a B18C, B18B or B20B , you need the mount that bolts to the engine from a 90-93 Integra B18A1 - Acura part no. 11910-PR3-010 - if you have a B18C, B18B or B20B engine, you will need the rear engine bracket for a 90-93 Integra - Acura part no. 50827-SK7-020

if you need those parts. the driver side engine bracket & the rear engine L bracket. i think i have both. i'll have to dig in the garage.

Back