i gained a girlfriend last night!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thanks trin.... your way hotter then she is ;)

i feel older..... maybe since i been here like two months after the site was made might make you think that i am older. thanks mang. i will get a pic of her..... shes not hot or ugly she is average and is cool as hell and i enjoy my time with her.

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Jul 4 2003, 10:57 AM-->
@Jul 4 2003, 10:10 AM
i gained a girlfriend last night!

Sounds like you're "gaining levels" in Dungeons & Dragons or something.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations man! I hope it works out for you.

"casting Senzor's Sensual Aura will attract 1D2 girlfrineds for 1D4 turn months. After that, to retain girlfrined familiars the PC must make a save against stupidity each round. PC will take a -3 to save if drunk, or if girlfriends mother is around."

:werd: :lol: :lol: :lol:

great news i got dumped on friday! she had no reason for breaking up with me. i think she did it cuz i love my car to much oh well right

you do know the definaition of a girlfriend right? a whole in your heart that you keep throwing money into. lol

man that sucks. i hate it when they just use you for sex like that. :bash: j/k. sorry it happened. look at it this way...now you are free to explore other options :D

it lasted one week and a day.... that is by far the shortest relationship i ever had. she said it wasn't working out and shit.

32 hours isn't a relationship, 32 hours is "I just hit that shit, now I need to get out of here"

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jul 16 2003, 12:49 PM
i think everytime you get dumpped you lose your nurve to talk to chicks :(

I agree... I haven't had a real girlfriend (not that hit it and quit it shit or boppin') in a while

Back