I get my CRX painted this weekend.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

I am finally getting my CRX painted this weekend. My Dad owns a body shop in Brighton CO and me and 90accordH22 are going to go up and prep my car and my Dad is going to paint it Electron Blue Pearl. Its my Christmas present from him and my Momma. Ill post pics when its done This is what it looks like now.
s3fe1e66d704f4.jpg

s3fe1e753c3515.jpg

s3fe1e6f127118.jpg

Sorry the first picture is so large, I dont know how to make it smaller. And the taillights are gone, I do not have them on anymore so I dont want one word about them from the bunch of ya's! :D

Shit, I can see them, hmmm, I'll try to upload the pictures in the gallery and then repost them. Give me a few minutes (I'm using a cable modem..hehe).

Well now hopefully you can see them. If not, then that proves that I'm extremely computer illiterate and I will slit my wrists... so hopefully there will be no bloodshed. :unsure:

Ya, I know, I dont really like my wheels either. There not horrible, but there nowhere near what I would like. My Dad actually bought them for me for my 16th birthday, so I didn't really have much of a say, but nonetheless I like them still because of this fact. Eventually the CRX beast will be sportin some Rota Circut 10's once I start my new job. :D

Before you change the rims spend some money for some oem tail lights. Other than that the car looks pretty good.

I'm getting my del sol painted over the holidays. It will be tangerine candy with house of kolor chameleon flames. I get pics after the job. ;)

Originally posted by Jeef@Dec 19 2003, 04:13 AM
Before you change the rims spend some money for some oem tail lights. Other than that the car looks pretty good.

:werd:

Originally posted by ktanaka+Dec 18 2003, 11:41 PM-->
@Dec 19 2003, 04:13 AM

:werd:

And the taillights are gone, I do not have them on anymore so I dont want one word about them from the bunch of ya's!

THEY ARE ALREADY GONE

phonics.gif

READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gettin the hatch painted the same color, nice lookin rex though..
And I read about the wheels, but save up and get some new ones, they remind me of cadillac wheels (i dunno y)

Thanks for all the compliments, I've worked hard for my car. I hope that everyone else who's car is getting painted (del sol and hatch) come out beautiful as well, because you've probably worked just as hard as I have. Good luck with that. :D

How the fuck do you quote? I've made plenty of posts, you'd think I'd have figured out how to do this shit right already...anyways...
that is one tite little crx! just hope u lose the pinstripe and the stickers after the repaint.

Thanks man. The pinstripe was actually on the car when I bought it, its actually chamelion paint that changes from blue/purple to red/orange. Kinda cool, but not my style, so yes as of tommorrow it will be gone. Along with it goes all stickers. The only vinyl that my car will see will be the MUGEN stripe decal and a single HONDASWAP.COM sticker. Thanks again for the compliment. :D

Back