i give this 5 min. before its locked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i keep fucking trying to get new avatars but they arent working, i think the pics are to big in file size or some shit, where do you guys get your avatars from, thank you, andfor the piricks that are gunna flame, heres a nice fuck you in advance, sorry im not that great at this shit, new <_<

Your avatar must be no bigger than 80 pixels by 80 pixels in size. Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 11 KB.
The following file types are allowed: gif .jpeg .jpg .png

thats what it says in your control panel when you go to upload them. i made my avatar using Paint Shop Pro 7. you can use any paint program to make them as long as they follow those guide lines as stated in the control panel.

yes get some photo editting program so that you can make the pictures smaller in size or reduce the color range. download the demo paintshop pro 7 from like downloads.com and just keep reseting the date so that you can use it forever

it kinda looks like a cross with some like evil thing coming around it.

Originally posted by Blanco+Nov 18 2003, 11:23 PM-->
TrailorParkPimp
@Nov 18 2003, 11:22 PM
Your avatar must be no bigger than 80 pixels by 80 pixels in size. Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 11 KB.
The following file types are allowed: gif .jpeg .jpg .png

thats what it says in your control panel when you go to upload them. i made my avatar using Paint Shop Pro 7. you can use any paint program to make them as long as they follow those guide lines as stated in the control panel.

Speaking of which...what the hell is your avatar, other than the iron cross?

its a maltese cross with some kinda tribal design i found. i put both together, made em the same color and thatw what i came up with. i got the images searching google for some cool designs.

Iron:
iron.jpg

Celtic:
celtic.jpg

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Nov 18 2003, 11:42 PM
<<<<<<----------------------------- :newbie:

did you just tell yourself to shut up :blink: :blink:

Back