I got a new toy!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importjdmcivic

Its the NUGE!
I picked up an HK USP COMPACT 9mm about a week ago. I've put about 100 rounds through it so far and LOVE it. I'll put up a pic of it later today if someone wants to take a gander at it.

I used to own a Kimber, then sold it for the same price I paid. I've been looking for a new handgun and the hk is in the top 3 on my list. just haven't shot one yet...

Alaskancod how did you like that kimber? A friend of mine has had numerous FTF and FTE problems. How much did that HK cost you import? Did you pick it up at a local shop or online? Im hoping to take the Glock .45cal here this weekend some time. Im rockin a military issue hybrid 1911 .45, the slide is WWII issue and the frame is WWI issue. Shoots well but has damn small sights

I picked it up for $550 from a local dealer. It came with glow-in-the-dark sights, 2 13 round clips, HK case, and a lock.

And get_nick, of course I got it for hunting, pshh. Hunting targets that is.

Thousands of rounds and 0 problems. absolutely loved it!! a buddy had one stop ejecting on him. turns out it was so gummed up, that he couldn't even move the slide by hand. a good cleaning and it was back in action.
Glow in the dark sights are a must. When hunting I've been tracked by cougars, daytime isn't a problem but at night they're a lifesaver!!! line up with the eyes and let 'er rip.

Back