I got a new tv finally

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

My gf and I finally got a new tv after like 4 yrs with the same little ass 19 incher.

We got 180 off plus an additional 91 off so we did alright on it and we are happy.
I would recommend this tv highly after watching it on regular tv and hd, the contrast ratio is the highest I have seen for an lcd at 4000;1.
Samsung 32in
tv1ir.jpg

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Samsung-32-...roductDetail.do

nice man, is it a non hd tv, or you just dont have the service?

lcd is the way to go, although im fond of the sony wega's rear projection lcd's

its an hdtv we just wont have the service until saturday. for the same price i looked at the 40in sony lcd projection and i wasnt really that impressed, the samsung blew it away side by side when they were both on hd.

:werd:

sammy > sony

i chose the sammy 1080p over the srx or whatever the hell the sony one is called. side by side, i couldn't tell a difference. and the sony one was much more money.

:p

word to samsung, 46" DLP owner here, (1) 9" 913V LCD and (2) 17" 712N's in the house...

<--- Still on a 19" magnavox. No PS2 or XBox, Never owned a game console, never will.

Well, I take that back, I had the full range of Ataris and Collecos.

Quoted post[/post]]
<--- Still on a 19" magnavox. No PS2 or XBox, Never owned a game console, never will.

Well, I take that back, I had the full range of Ataris and Collecos.
word, 19" GE. No game console either; no connections and I dont have a VCR or DVD player to run it through. It's probably better for my grades that I don't have one though. And my PS2 is busted.

nice TV, i need to get a new one. considering i sold mine to fund one of my tattoos. i also sold my XBOX and PS2 for tattoo money.

HAHAHAAH i just noticed the picture frames with no pictures. How classy! Atleast they got elephants on em. :thumbsup: for elephant decorations

Back