I GOT IT !!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

flydex28

I finally got my b16sir2 swap!!! Only problem now is I am trying to buy replacement parts such as water pump, tension pully,....etc but when I go to the parts store they cant find it in their system. Does anyone know what year and everything you tell them for the correct parts. I got the B16 sir2 jdm engine, I did have the d15b8 in my 92 cx. Please help.

dealership will have it. parts from a 95 Del Sol VTEC, or a 99-00 Civic Si should fit.

If you go to the Honda dealership the equivelent would be the 95-97 Del Sol Doch vtec and the 99-00 Civic si. At the Acura dealership would be 94-01 Integra gsr and 97-01 Type r.

you guys are the bomb, i'll go try these out and see if they can get the parts now. :worthy:

oh yea, and if you shop at Autozone don't buy the manifold gaskets from the 99-00 si, they are wrong parts, use the DV del sol to be sure, that one fits too.
Stupid autozoners :huh:

Dont have an autozone here but I have been getting most of the parts at the honda dealership. I have been just telling them the 95 del sol vtec and all the parts so far match.

Back