I got jacked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

I left the GS-R sitting out in the ally of my old hood unlocked dont ask why, i was in my homies house. When i came out, it was gone my wallet and smokes. The mother fuckers stole my wallet with 110 bucks and and my atm and my license and id and all kinds of shit. At least it wasint the car i guess. <_<

DUDE.... go to the bank and deactivate that ATM CARD 2 hours ago!!!

thats why i don't carry cash on me. and i always lock my car, except when the car is in the driveway where I can see it at my parents house. Fuck that shit man...kill the fuckers, kill em all dead.

lol theres money in there but none available till the 26th :D they couldint get shit if they tryed not even if they had the pin .

go down to the dmv and they should give you a new license or they'll mail it to you.
you should leave your gsr unlocked again in the same spot and you and your friends can stake it out and see if they return, then if they do you can make sure justice is served.

you should leave your gsr unlocked again in the same spot and you and your friends can stake it out and see if they return, then if they do you can make sure justice is served.

:withstupid: thats sucks man, yeah dmv will mail you a new license, its best to go down there so you can get a paper one in case you get pulled over, im always scared of shit like that happening, I guess its a good thing im a little overly cautious with my car, btw did you happen to find a job yet?

Naw i wish, i need a job lol

Funny thing isi had a full set of 18"s in my hatch area witt both seats folded down.
dont worry there not going on my car.

Jeff - That sucks bro but you are right at least it was not your car.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Apr 20 2004, 12:53 AM
go down to the dmv and they should give you a new license or they'll mail it to you.

about a year ago i had a cd player with 2 identical face plates. i woke up one morning to find my car door open, and my face plate missing. they hadnt taken the stereo tho. so we camped out on our roof with pellet guns the next night and waited for him. not only did he come back, he set off the alarm this time (that he didnt know i had) and took a good 2 or 3 pellets in the ass. i dont think my car was messed with in that neighborhood anymore

wallet-pocket
wallet-pocket

do you see what i'm getting at?

seriously tho, sucks your stuff was stolen, rape the fo0k3rs!!!!!

On the way to the bank today i have come to realize they stole my CD case to. Sons a bitchs! And my walleds to fat and its not even that fat, hurts my ass, i dont got all that padding.

Originally posted by UDT@Apr 20 2004, 12:10 PM
On the way to the bank today i have come to realize they stole my CD case to. Sons a bitchs! And my walleds to fat and its not even that fat, hurts my ass, i dont got all that padding.

front pocket, always. I had a guy in school(too many years ago) pull my wallet out of my back pocket without me knowing. Since then, front pocket. No hands, male or female, go anywhere near the digger without a little attention. :lol:

Back