I Got SmallPox...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adidas_man

Honorary Honda Driver
well since i'm leavin for Kuwait in a bit i had to get vaccinated for smallpox, and it sucks. here are a couple of pictures of my shoulder where i got the pricks full of the smallpox virus. these are pics of day 10 of the entire process. it sucks so much.
i know the pics suck, but my camera sucks, and i had to take the pics myself. ohh well. you get the idea.

S2400029.jpg

S2400028.jpg

S2400026.jpg

S2400025.jpg

S2400024.jpg

I hope you went back to the medic to show them that...when I got mine...it was just a small bump and then it went away. If it's infected like that..then there is a problem...your body might not like the new little germs...or they used a crappy needle...or the airgun split a musle or something...that is not normal at all...get to the ER room ASAP....

Quoted post[/post]]
I hope you went back to the medic to show them that...when I got mine...it was just a small bump and then it went away. If it's infected like that..then there is a problem...your body might not like the new little germs...or they used a crappy needle...or the airgun split a musle or something...that is not normal at all...get to the ER room ASAP....

nah, this is what it's supposed to do. it's about a 20 day or so process. it starts out as a small bump, then it grows into this, then it scabs over and falls off. i've been to the clinic, already and it's all good.

yeah tell me about it if you ever come up to work i would steer clear of the bathroom :puke:

you cover it up right? when i got mine the medics told me stories of that shit spreading into open cuts. so wash your hands before you whack off.

thats shit does suck though.

I really doubt this vaccine mark thing.. I mean, I know that vaccine marks are supposed to react in a specific way, but damn.. I don't know about this one.

Unless mil and civ results are different because of the Vacc strength, but damn man.. I would be concerned.

no need for concern. they actualy give you live cow pox or some fucking "pox". they take 3 little needles and dip the ends in the "pox" and poke you with each of the needles. not very deep, i didnt even feel it. my whole company got them and our arms looked just like adidas mans.

yeah that shit definately sux i got mine recently to go to qatar and it was a bitch. steer clear of prego women

Back