I got Some new Rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Legend_master

Whats up everybody, just wanted to show some mods I have had done. 88-89 accord bumper and lenses + integra mesh wheels. Well here you go

b9619cf4.jpg

cbb06a63.jpg

847d8028.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

26a1ecc3.jpg

56102232.jpg

a3c74c43.jpg

bc99ff44.jpg

c9c835ba.jpg

Just in case you missed my first thread

Slimfan3.jpg

Very nice! :thumbsup: I like those wheels on there a lot! It seems to stick with the old school theme, even though those wheels aren't old school. :laugh:

I'm sorry.... :cry:

But I have to say that the Mugen CF-48s would really do that car up sweetly...

Those rims stand out to much, and the era is off....80's car deserves 80's wheels....and the best wheels for any Honda in the 80's were the CF-48's. But I also don't know what generation the wheels you have are from..but they look too 90's.

Granted..the CF rims were not the pimpest in looks..but the functionality of them made the generation...and nothing produced since..has even compared to them. I can go into great detail about what they are...but I wont. Hosmer can tell you a little secret to find the CF-48s, I used to sell them..but I only have one set left...and I'm keeping them to myself...and you can sell those wheels and afford the real deal in the CF-48s...but as by your post...your happy with what you have, and that's all that counts. :wink:

And sweet car! :cool: I had one in Japan...but it got scrunched up by a drunk driver :cry: but he bought me a Toyota Town Ace...and I forgave him... :laugh:

oh lord i alomost had a heart atack i want some for my ef please let me in on where to get some

Back