I gotsa free car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FFCiv

Wow i went to my neighbors house for desert and a one of my other neighbors who owns main auto parts who I've known all my life, asked me what kind of car I was looking at now that I'm 16.
Over the past 6 months I've been talking to him aobut the diff cars i like. first the civ, then 240sx then supra and currently a 92-93 325is.
He was like don't get a nice are at first wait till you have some experience. He then said how would would like a free car. I was like what kind kind and he told me. well anyways it is a late 80s 5 speed Saab and is currently parked in my driveway. I think it is ugly as sin but whatever. If any1 wants some pics I'll go take em'.

Tell him that I could use an EK chassis Civic hatchback. :)

Originally posted by FFCiv@Dec 25 2003, 09:31 PM
it's a 198_ 900 or 9000S foor door I took some pics but it's too dark :(

My turbo came off a 9000S I think he said it was... T3/T4 AirResearch with an A/R of .43 :)

Originally posted by FFCiv@Dec 25 2003, 09:31 PM
it's a 198_ 900 or 9000S foor door I took some pics but it's too dark :(

your not drinking are you? :ph34r:

can't say I am. when I went out I couldn't figure out how to get the hood open... didn't see a lever... gonna go check again

Update: I got the hood to open and wow there are tons of wires everywhere. BTW there are 3 things wrong with the car:
driver side door lock doesn't go down
power window motor on same side is dead
key broken off in ignition so you have to use a screwdrive to start

EDIT: it is a 1984 900 S

First off, hood hinges forward. Pull the lever, and then grab the rear of the hood and slide it forward and then up. Secondly, those things SUCKED. Big time. Not because they're old, but beause they honestly did SUCK. They are the reason that every Saab ends with a sob story, and they're the reason Something's Almost Always Broken. Best bet, grab the turbo, the IC, but if it looks like this, throw it as hard as you can over your neighbors fence:

bf_1.JPG

and grab the APC unit if it has one. Otherwise, the car is worthless, unless you just wanna see what blowing a motor is like...

Fuck yeah nothing is better then free, start saving and plan for your next car, the one u want.

Back