I gotta stop drinking

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

So I wake up this morning...In my bed...just boxers...and my head is feeling several sizes too big. I wander around for a little bit, and decide to go to the bank. Or not. There is only my del sol in the driveway, no rental car whatsoever. I am holding keys to an Acura TSX, I have tried calling several people to find out what the fuck happened last night.

I don't remember shit, I have no idea how I got home, or how I got into my bed. I checked my recent calls, and the only people I get ahold of are chicks that I like to call when I get hammered, so no help there. No clue where the Corolla is, no clue where this TSX is that I apparently have/had in my possesion. I'm almost positive I didn't drive either one last night.

Fuck bars, I need to get hammered at a house instead of going from bar to bar.

No, I don't drink and drive, and I would NEVER drive my baby inebriated...I did find a receipt from one of the bars...48.75. Considering that I drink Captain and Cokes or Crown and Cokes that are 3.25-3.75 with 80% alchohol, I say that explains a lot...I'm sure at least one of the cars is there.

Damn. I've only had one night where I don't remember things. But I remember stuff up until I got really hammered. And then I remember things a while after I stopped drinking. That was the night in Sweden where someone attempted to break into one of the group's apartments.

I did that the other day...

Went to this chicks house, got smashed...Woke up in my bed the next morning and looked outside to no car...

Anytime I get fucked up, I need to pee too bad or am to lazy to open the garage so I park in the driveway.

I did find the car parked in someone elses driveway though, I guess I forgot which house was mine...luckily they weren't home./

more like, lucky you didint crash, kill some one, or get yoru self arrested.

be smart, dont drink and drive, ass hat

that's the thing...I never drive after I drink...even if it's just a beer or two, I can't risk it or afford a DUI.

thats one reason why I gave up drinking. plus drink at the bar cost so much more and you get watered down drinks

I like to sneak into bars, and then I end up getting free drinks all night by drunkards saluting the underager that got in the party!! LOL!

lmao...I'm underage and I go to the bar. I get served without question depending on who I'm with, if I chill with this girls dad, after he gets drunk enough, he starts buying me beer, the bartenders don't even bother telling hium the next day.

so, you ever figure this out? lol

haha, yeah, the next day, I got a call to come pick up the cars at No Name Lounge. (the bartenders knows us and know what we drive, how sad is that?)

B00003CXS7.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Back