I had an odd thing happen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I was at rutgers, hanging out with some friends. We decide to get some smoke. I gave my friend a 20, and this other kid gave him 30.

We go up to this guys house/store to buy a half ounce, the other kid was throwing in also. So we go inside, we're just sitting around, the guy who was selling it to was sitting at his computer. So he hands the kid the half and the kid paid him with a CREDIT CARD...A fucking credit card. Since this guy actually has a legit business he has the CC machines.

The kid I was with knew the guy forever, so I guess he trusts him. But he charged a bag of weed. I asked the guy about it, and he said college kids charge their weed all the time from him. He says they have no cash and their parents gave them CC's for college.

I was shocked....

That is awesome, great business strategy and a perfect way to lose your already existing legit business.

its perfectly legal.

these no law that says you can't sell a ziplock bag (or whatever item) for $50.

I've heard of it done out of stores before but not paying with a credit card. And your supposed to be playing it safe.

:lmao: Kind of funny...I could see how this works with like paypal or something.

Originally posted by VTECin5th@Sep 15 2005, 07:37 PM
That is awesome, great business strategy and a perfect way to lose your already existing legit business.
[post=555203]Quoted post[/post]​

Not to mention that kid could EASILY call the CC company and "cancel pmt" on that sale.

~~~ p0t h34dz ~~~

i dunno...

I'm sure he or the other person could get screwed....but I guess that's the way it is. Trust would be a huge factor in that.

And yea, I know of a few bodegas that sell some "illegal shit".

I just asked this kid what shows up on his CC bill. It read "$100 Item" in Edison, New Jersey. It has no business name.

It's still unbelievable to me. Buy illegal drugs with a credit card...

Originally posted by Xaero3953@Sep 15 2005, 09:58 PM
Hmmmm.... I wonder if he takes orders over the phone... <_<

J/K lmfao
[post=555290]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahahahaha

i can't believe you're associating yourself with such activities given your current situation. unless you got off the gun charges of course.

Shit, when I saw the topic title, I could've sworn there would've been a story inside pretaining to "I mananged to knock up ________."

Good to hear you're okay tho. :D

i always wanted to get a CC machine for parties. i thought it was far-fetched, but i guess not.

i thought you were gonna say you got pulled over and DIDNT get arrested... :\

You will never learn will you..

Hahah that's what I was thinking, But then I remember a colored friend of mine that would come over and spend 45 minutes picking seeds from what appeared to be a dried, brown pile of grass clippings.

Originally posted by swanny@Sep 16 2005, 02:57 PM
Hahah that's what I was thinking, But then I remember a colored friend of mine that would come over and spend 45 minutes picking seeds from what appeared to be a dried, brown pile of grass clippings.
[post=555663]Quoted post[/post]​

haha, bammer weed

Originally posted by B16+Sep 16 2005, 04:40 PM-->
@Sep 16 2005, 02:57 PM
[post=555663]Quoted post[/post]​

haha, bammer weed
[post=555677]Quoted post[/post]​

GROSS :puke:
You can use your CC here in Cali for medical marijuana but that's a little bit different.

Back