I had surgery Monday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

Ya I have been sitting in bed for 3 days now... I had my ACL reconstructed.... Have any of you people had to do this... it sucks eh? I have some cool pics of the inside of my knee I can scan and post up... also... what is there to do while i lay in bed... I mean, Its boring as fuck.

...Yippy...

You could always post whore on a local forum, post whore here... I dunno, pass out and sleep for awhile.

you could get neat drugs, and sell them to little kids when you get out of bed :D

fowler and rhodes came and saw me... i was out of it. dont remember calling you aaron... oh well morphine is fun..

and ACL is in your knee its a ligament...

get some more drugs.........send them to me.

oh yeah......get better ..........lol B)

hope you feel better and at least they gave you some drugs worth while.

i had a similar experience and they gave me these whack ass pills. i went back to the doctor and said they weren't strong enough, but that didn't seem to help. :-(

do what i did.. hit the nurse call button every 8 hours or so, see if you get a new nurse that's actually good looking.. never happened (good looking one) though :(

Well I got the pics taken....

here they are.

knee.JPG

knee2.JPG

knee3.JPG

hahahaha!!! they shaved your leg!!!

pretty gross looking (insisions that is)

so how long before you can walk on it?

well i can limp around on it now... the Doctor doesnt want me off my cruches tho... for a couple of weeks... i just want to know when he is gonna let me drive again lol

my girl goes in for the same thing friday. their probing her other knee too.. told the bitch not to ski if she didn't know what she was doing.. dumbass

Back