I HAVE AN AUDI :) :) :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

congrats, now get off hondaswap and find audiswap or something

lmao...

what am I gonna swap? a 2.7T?

The pics I can get later, they're going to be garbage cause its going to be from a non portable webcam.

Unless I can figure out why my minolta digi's power button is stuck. I bought that piece like a month ago and its already fucked up. It better have a warranty.

I will get pics, but this webcam thing aint cuttin it and I'm not goign to position the car for you...

example of the crappy webcam that I jacked from my sister's old computer

LMAO

wOTU1MzgxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

lol...

Audi's get really crappy gas mileage at high speeds. It was one of those nights where people speed rediculously on 80, 380 and 84.

I don't know what the ratios are but its more than capable of 140+mph.

My friends taurus tops out at 125. I was trying to pay more attention to the road, but I had to be doing more than 125 cause I was cruising next to him and decided to pull away for a little bit.

I don't feel safe driving in PA anymore, again we were just cruising at much much higher speeds than normal and people were still passing us in BMWs and other higher end cars.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 5 2005, 04:47 PM
I will get pics, but this webcam thing aint cuttin it and I'm not goign to position the car for you...

example of the crappy webcam that I jacked from my sister's old computer

LMAO

wOTU1MzgxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

[post=508213]Quoted post[/post]​

dont trip about the pic your fucking ride is bad ass and it will look even better when you add a kit keep the color red is the shit

Back