I Have An Idea!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

micah

ok here is the deal.
my friend with the bpu3 hks supra tore up his transmission while raping a mustang.
it will cost 8k to get his car converted to a 6speed. 4600 to get a new auto put in.
he is prolly just going to strip the car and let them repo it :blink:

what im wondering is.

can i use one of his turbos along with his intercooler/BOV/boost controller/and possibly piping on my car? (94 sol-b16a3)

i know i can use the universal stuff, im just wondering if the turbo will work. it isnt listed as one in the turbo section.

thats what i thought, im just wondering how practical it is.

he has run 25 psi but i dont know how much each turbo is capable of. im not even sure of there size or specs. we were just talking about it at work and i figured id ask.

find out what it is and what the specs on it are ... then youll have a better idea of if it will work well with your engine

just looked it up

Sequential Turbo's---- T12B(export)
Turbine Size------------52/44mm
Compressor Size------ 58/39mm
Turbine material------- Steel

im a boost newbie for the most part.
might have to break it down to moron terms for me on what all i need to do for it to work. ;)

if your raping it before they repo it, I'll take the motor.....and the other turbo too...haha!!! let me know

i doubt he will pull the whole motor but he did mention it :)

we were talking about squeezing it in my other friends 240 heh :)

ohhh I wanted it for a 240
how about the other turbo????? I will take what ever you can offer...hehe even take the whole car if you wanna get rid of it, with motor that is, and just use it for racing only....but would want a good deal on that!!!

well if they are gonna repo it.....might as well....they don't pay you shit for it. I know had a few repo's. but still take the other turbo! for sure really want that turbo!

I dunno if you've seen it before, but its a great site......I am willing to bet your t12 will work on the your motor, look at what they do.....tons of sleepers! BWAAAAHAHAH :worthy: :worthy: :blink:

Why doesn't he sell the leftovers and pay off the car? Having one of your cars repossessed isn't really good for your credit history....

hey micah, supra side mounts fit on my car...if you dont go through with it, i can use the intercooler

Back