i have an idea

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
not sure if this would work but just wanted to see what everyone thought. take one of these Magnaflow Mufflers and loop one outlet to the inlet on the opposing side.

just an idea, looking to see if anyone has opinions.

then where are you going to come into the muffler and out of the muffler with the actual exhaust :blink: :blink:

Edit: after looking at the muffler i c what ur saying...shoud wor fine i suppose ...its simply gonna muffle the exhaust twice...but im not usre how restrictive it would end up being

It would probably work, but it would more than likely look rediculous...the GOOD twin loop mufflers usually use a really short canister...
twincamtech1866175515398tr.jpg

In the other exhaust and inlet ports. But why not buy a single pipe muffler? or just seal the other holes?

Just---->Why? Is it supposed to use the muffler twice so its quieter?

i doubt it would work well. The mugen twin loop, i bet, is designed internally to act that way.... i highly doubt the magnaflow is designed for it, thus hurting your performance more than anything else.

Quoted post[/post]]
i doubt it would work well. The mugen twin loop, i bet, is designed internally to act that way.... i highly doubt the magnaflow is designed for it, thus hurting your performance more than anything else.

its simply going to muffle the exhaust twice just as if you were to run two mufflers...but like i said im not sure how restrictive it will become...prob would be better with a shorter muff

I have to say, I would only buy it for looks.

If this really made a difference, Dynamax would have made it.

Back