I have something important to say...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would like to take this time to announce Loco Honkey's triumphant return to the North East, stated for early May. Yes yes, settle down, please... I know you all are overcome with emotion and rapture, but you need to compose yourselves. This announcement means many wonderful things, first and foremost being the continuation of the Vermont Meet Series (held tri- annually), and other beneficial things such as his first class welding skills and fabrication knowledge (for all your boosting needs), his dominating driving prowess, and last but not least, his mom's cookies.

I'll keep you posted with any updates, but it's a 99% definet that he is coming back east for business reasons.

Oh, and he's bringing the 1200 with him...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i get to ride in my trunk again :D

LOL

good to have ya back :) (although i was lookin forward to that cross country drive :( )

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 1 2004, 04:10 AM
Oh, and he's bringing the 1200 with him...

A 1200 and cookies... what a great combination! Hurray!

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Jan 1 2004, 07:57 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Jan 1 2004, 04:10 AM
and last but not least, his mom's cookies.

Sure will miss your mom and her "cookies" here on the West Coast .... :lol:

:lol: Mrs. Loco's cookies are the bomb.

she made us baggies for the ride home when we left after the weekend. it doesn't get much better than that.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 2 2004, 02:23 AM

:lol: Mrs. Loco's cookies are the bomb.

she made us baggies for the ride home when we left after the weekend. it doesn't get much better than that.

Actually B, it does get better... when I flew back to VT for Christmas, I got in at around 1:30 AM... what did they have waiting for me in the car? A salmon, rice, and string bean dinner on a plate, wrapped in Saran Wrap, hiding inside a thermal case, and a small thermos of milk.

It brings me great pleasure to announce that Loco Honkey will be moving to VT MUCH sooner than planned. After being three hours late for work due to two avalanches, he was fired. So, he's going to be on the road by Wednesday, heading back east.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 2 2004, 05:34 PM
After being three hours late for work due to two avalanches, he was fired.

thats fuckin weak!!!!

oh well

welcome back :)

I don't want to leave. But... well... let me put it this way... in five years, when I return, I'd be able to buy Mt. Bachelor without much of a second thought... Do ya kinda get what I'm getting at... do ya kinda understand maybe why I'm heading back east on business?

Back