I just can't win......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok here goes:

airjokie, im sorry that i was such a bitch, i did not realize you had been married to her for so long, i think what JDMilan said would have been just fine, i am sorry for being an ass, and i hope you can forgive me and trust that i will not be an ass anymore.

sorry to everyone else as well.

~coin

Girls get funny ideas in their heads sometimes, I think what your wife was thinking was more along the lines of: "He'll get a kick out of building it, so I'll be supportive and let him think that I want to go drifting." I dunno, just my 2 cents.

no, she really loves the car... and is trying to make it look like takumi's car in initial d. shes funding the project (so shes definately into it) and hes doing the wrenching with some help. its a fine car as-is, and will just continue to get better and better.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 26 2003, 02:33 AM
you got warned didnt you ????

amen. but i did mean the apology. i just got heated cause ive had some women take advantage of me and i displaced the anger at air's wife.

oh, i understand i just couldnt resist

women never take advantage of me, as a matter of fact women never really do anything toward me :bawling: :bawling:

please displace all your anger towards my ex-wife.....she stole everything I had...even my high school photo albums.... :angry:

Her name was Yuko Sato... ;)

*note....ex, as in 9 years ago.....not the present one...

Back