I just got a GSR engine!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lender69

What type of setup should I go with? I already have AEM Fuel Rail, Skunk2 manifold, AEM Cam Gears, Intake, JDM Headers, Chipped ECU and thats all. Please help me :worthy:

why get rid of the ecu....just get uberdata and burn a new chip....i would go with high cr pistons....if you dont have alot of cash get pr3 pistons....

I want to go with tubro. But make to make sure I get every horse power possible.
Thanks for the info :unsure:

Every possible HP in a GSR is way too much for you to handle. I think you could probably pull 1000 hp out of it with enough money.

A budget build 300 shouldn't be too hard.

What is your budget, we can at least guestimate what you could do.

Originally posted by Lender69@Feb 18 2005, 02:17 PM
I want to go with tubro. But make to make sure I get every horse power possible.
Thanks for the info :unsure:
[post=462755]Quoted post[/post]​

Hopefully you are going to be going for a T3/T4 turbo in that case I would get some DSM 450cc Injectors, high flow fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator.
Run Uberdata or Hondata for tuning which ever you prefer. MAybe some turbo cams but I would keep the stock pistons.

Don't waste the money on the fuel rail everything else looks good. Get intake/exhaust/header/cam gears/intake manifold (look @ edelbrock they have a new series that looks better than skunk2)/and uberdata. You could get a nice improvement and be setup for a turbo in the future

lol sounds like someone has a friend he needs to beat or something.

'i need every bit of horsepower possible, so heres a crate full of bolt on junk to do it" forget that crap if you want power, go straight inside the motor! not around it! ;)

I'm just trying to get the most of my engine. I only drive this car on the weekends. This is what I have on my car already: AEM Cam Gears, AEM Fuel Rail w/pressure gauge, JDM Header, Skunk2 Manifold, MSD wires/coil/6AL, AEM Intake, Chipped ECU, DC front & rear strut bar, TEIN, No AC or Power Steering and many more interior work. I would like to get turbo but if there is better way to get more power then turbo tell me. Thanks for your help :worthy:

Back