i just may be

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
this is an a.d.d. bored out of my mind ramble, just so everyone knows before they read it.

ok so i go home for the weekend. party han out with friends and stuff. then my mom gives me a lecture about me becoming a drunken idiot. so i decide to go back to school at 9pm with some of my friends. she asked me why i wass leavin so late and i said, "mom, its a friday night and this town sux". she normally would have excepted that excuse. but it was i wasnt leavin on a friday night at 9pm. i was leavin on a saturday night at 9pm. i just might be a drunken idiot.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Oct 29 2004, 02:49 PM
this is an a.d.d. bored out of my mind ramble, just so everyone knows before they read it.

ok so i go home for the weekend. party han out with friends and stuff. then my mom gives me a lecture about me becoming a drunken idiot. so i decide to go back to school at 9pm with some of my friends. she asked me why i wass leavin so late and i said, "mom, its a friday night and this town sux". she normally would have excepted that excuse. but it was i wasnt leavin on a friday night at 9pm. i was leavin on a saturday night at 9pm. i just might be a drunken idiot.
[post=409276]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't get it. :shrug2:

Ahhhhhhhhh..... The sweet, sweet, smell of drunken Hondaswap users.... :lol:

My favorite was JDMilan... That guy would get drunk as shit and log on at 2 in the morning and ramble and slur.... Where you been Milan?

I hate losing days! He'll give you your 20 seconds back if you help him get his friday back. I'll go to AA with ya brother!

you've been acting weird lately, webink...

get rid of the scooby.

i'm sorry but maybe i'm the only one that gets it. i think its funny cause i have done shit like that before

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Oct 29 2004, 07:38 PM
I hate losing days! He'll give you your 20 seconds back if you help him get his friday back. I'll go to AA with ya brother!
[post=409345]Quoted post[/post]​

AA? i said drunk not alcoholic. difference=alcoholics admit theres a problem and attend meetings. haha

"wheres that peter griffin guy, he said he would pay me $100 if i took off all my clothes off." in my opinion one of the best family guy lines ever

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 30 2004, 01:52 PM
I'm not as think as you drunk I am, buddy! *hiccup*
[post=409634]Quoted post[/post]​

lol my girlfriend hiccups when she's drunk.

she's 20 at been at penn state for two years now, last night was the first night she ever got sick...and she's drank a ton before.

i just think the hiccup thing is funny because she does it and then says "oweeeee" with a sad face when shes drunk

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Oct 29 2004, 08:35 PM
Ahhhhhhhhh..... The sweet, sweet, smell of drunken Hondaswap users.... :lol:

My favorite was JDMilan... That guy would get drunk as shit and log on at 2 in the morning and ramble and slur.... Where you been Milan?
[post=409339]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
Seriously, where has that cat been?

He used to come on almost every night drunk as a skunk and still own fools. Ah, the good 'ol days. Come back Milan, you're alcoholism is missed.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Oct 30 2004, 12:13 PM
"wheres that peter griffin guy, he said he would pay me $100 if i took off all my clothes off." in my opinion one of the best family guy lines ever
[post=409646]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahahaha! I fully agree!

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Oct 30 2004, 08:03 PM-->
@Oct 30 2004, 01:52 PM
I'm not as think as you drunk I am, buddy! *hiccup*
[post=409634]Quoted post[/post]​

lol my girlfriend hiccups when she's drunk.

she's 20 at been at penn state for two years now, last night was the first night she ever got sick...and she's drank a ton before.

i just think the hiccup thing is funny because she does it and then says "oweeeee" with a sad face when shes drunk
[post=409736]Quoted post[/post]​

"...Penn State"
"Not PENN STATE! State Pen!"
"I thought Penn State was bad enough..."

Anyone name the show that line is from?

milan gave upi drinking and got his mba and scored a fat job.

some of you shoudl follow in his footsteps

Back