I Just Realized I Don't Know Everything...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sohcslammer

What is the engine code in the S2000? I have seen all these lucky s.o.b.s posting that money is no object, blah blah blah... Can you swap a 2k motor? I don't think I have ever heard of that done. If so, is it like 20 grand? If not, why doesn't anyone do that? Motor mounts? obd? I imagine a little hatch with a s2000 motor would haul ass... :eek: If this question is retarded and 20 noobs a day ask this then I apologize and flame away.... :D

Well correct me if im wrong, but i think it faces the wrong direction or something like that, same problem with puttin a RSX motor into a hatch, the motor spins the wrong way or something. hope that helps and like i said before correct me if im wrong :p
P.S. it would be sick to do that though :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yeah its a retarded question that about 20 n00bs a day ask .... but ill take it easy on ya
the S2k engine is the F20C
the S2K motor is not the same F series as the accords and older preludes
its a RWD engine/tranny setup .... so to make it work in your hatch you need to convert to RWD or get a custom bell housing cast for a FWD tranny either way it will require shit loads of customizing

its possible (there is a post in anything goes about a S2K powered CRX) but it will require fuck loads of cash and probly wont really be worth the money in the end (aside from bragging rights)

Originally posted by vpSPOONsol@Apr 21 2003, 08:11 PM
u can get a f20b s2000 engine for $4750 @ http://www.flashoptions.com/product.asp?prodID=74 , just in case u wanted to know...

hmotorsonline has S2k engines for $4000 and they will actually get it shipped to you not "to a port near you"
there is still no point to it .... for the money it would take to put the engine in and get it running correctly you could have an H series running single digit passes

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Apr 21 2003, 07:17 PM-->
vpSPOONsol
@Apr 21 2003, 08:11 PM
u can get a f20b s2000 engine for $4750 @  http://www.flashoptions.com/product.asp?prodID=74 , just in case u wanted to know...

hmotorsonline has S2k engines for $4000 and they will actually get it shipped to you not "to a port near you"
there is still no point to it .... for the money it would take to put the engine in and get it running correctly you could have an H series running single digit passes

:werd:

Back