I just woke up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i passed out around 3, woke up at 8, was on here for like an hour still drunk, and went back to sleep til like 2 :)

I was awakened bright and early this morning by my two year old daughter screaming Daddy Daddy Daddy!!!! and jumping up and down on me.

Its a great feeling. even hung over :mrgreen:

worked last night until 1. did not make enough money to justify giving up my new years eve, especially with a new gf. drove from monmouth beach to sayerville (about an hour) only to get lost for another half hour and get to the party just in time to bring my drunk ass gf home. then got lost again and took about an hour to get home. all of which i was being yelled at by a drunk person that i wasnt there at midnight. got home around 4, finally stopped fighting and got into bed by 5. woke up at 10 to drive her back to sayerville to get her car before i go to work. work sucked again and i left. here i sit in not that bad a mood considering my wonderful night.

kinda ironic huh?

I mean, the one day you don't get drunk is the nationally celebrated drunken-fest. Go figure.

I got smashed. Woke up at 8 AM to the 2 year old standing above where I passed out with no diaper and asking for "ceral mik" "wake up brynan, I want ceral mik". Then went back to sleep until 2 pm.

I want to see the pictures from last night, I apparently was pretty damn drunk and a couple of my friends said I wore a skirt.

i got up at like 1230.... and i was on the couch... lol
after i left steve's house at like 130, i came home and then drank some jim bean :ph34r:
but, i just left the couch now...

band of brothers was on the history channel... i love that show. i watched all 8 episodes.

Quoted post[/post]]
kinda ironic huh?

I mean, the one day you don't get drunk is the nationally celebrated drunken-fest. Go figure.
ive drank 4 times since break started on the 19th. only getting hwasted once. idk, when im at home i have more to keep me occupied then boondocksville, south jersey.

Quoted post[/post]]
i got up at like 1230.... and i was on the couch... lol
after i left steve's house at like 130, i came home and then drank some jim bean :ph34r:
but, i just left the couch now...

band of brothers was on the history channel... i love that show. i watched all 8 episodes.

I haven't gone to bed yet. and I've got the band of brother DVD box set, woo hooo , I'm at episode 6 and I've got 4 more to go. plus a full bonus DVD

Quoted post[/post]]
I got up 20 mins ago. I just down a bottle of pepeto, and a couple advil Im hopping the pain goes away
Pepeto:
pepeto.jpg

Pepto:
wellMedicineOTCAllPepto_Bismol_Original_Formula_Liquid.jpg

I maintained a comfortable level of drunkenness all night last night. Started drinking around nine. Played a lot of board games, poker and cribbage. I drank enough to get good and drunk, and then just drank some more now and then to maintain it. Left the house we were at around 2 and went back to my friend's house, played Uno and drank 2 White Russians. I finally crashed with the girlfriend around 5:00. Woke up at 8:30, took a shit (drinking always takes that effect for some strange reason) and dozed till around 10. That 3 hours of sleep was surprisingly restful.

Back