i know i will get hell for this qustion but i need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok dont kill me guys i am not a older honda guy i got a 94 eg hatchy but i need ot know this cuz i am workin on a 91 civic std i think they will call it? it is a stock bottom of the line white 91 hatchy wit a 4 speed!!!

ok heres the deal my friend bought a ls swap for her car off here . she and i were told it was every thing needed to do it to her hatchy!!!

we got: motor tranny(b18a) obd0 and cable ls tranny out of a 4 door teggy!!!!
arzona racing mount kit
ecu out of the same 4 door teggy
engin harness out of the same teggy
new clutch
made the axles already
got the shifl linkage needed for it
cold air intake
hedder
we are missing the mid shaft but i will get that tommrow

ok here the problum i never did this mpfi swap befor what do i have to do to the wireing to make this run? and do i use the teggy motor harness?
and is there a digram or some thing i can use to wire this car to run

here is the other peoblum this is her only car so it need to be a day or 2 day project!!
i can make that happen but i need a lil help on the wires

she blew her tranny tonigh so i am doing this tommrow moring so any help asap woule be great

thakns guys

since you have the full integra harness, use it, i am quite sure it will work, but thats coming from a prelude guy. but i bet it makes the mpfi conversion easier. i just dont know what it will do with the rest of the sensors.

Quoted post[/post]]
since you have the full integra harness, use it, i am quite sure it will work, but thats coming from a prelude guy. but i bet it makes the mpfi conversion easier. i just dont know what it will do with the rest of the sensors.
if i get no help on here by the time it comes for that i am goignt try that forshure!!! lol

i have all the required wiring for a dpfi to mpfi swap... it's basically injector wiring.

you should have no problems, i wrote that after the FIRST time i did it.
it took me about 3 hours total, by myself

glad to see some use is coming from that

ok swap is done!!!!!!! :mrgreen: took me a full day of workin really slowly and all alone on it

but i have come across a problum axles!!!!!

what do it do to make axles fit wit the teggy tranny and stock civic hubd ??? any thing or do i have to do what i did to me eg and swap in the teggy hubs and suspation???

Quoted post[/post]]
ok swap is done!!!!!!! :mrgreen: took me a full day of workin really slowly and all alone on it

what do it do to make axles fit wit the teggy tranny and stock civic hubd ??? any thing or do i have to do what i did to me eg and swap in the teggy hubs and suspation???
you can also use the hubs from a 88-91 CRX DX or Si, 88-91 hatch DX or Si, or 88-91 civics.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

you can also use the hubs from a 88-91 CRX DX or Si, 88-91 hatch DX or Si, or 88-91 civics.
can you explain a lil more on that one!!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

what more do you need me to explain? :laugh: just go grab the front knuckles for any 88-91 CRX/Civic/Hatch except for the HF and STD models.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

what more do you need me to explain? :laugh: just go grab the front knuckles for any 88-91 CRX/Civic/Hatch except for the HF and STD models.
ok i got that
what axle an i using then teggy? and do i have to modd it at all? and what the hell is the difference?

the hub on the lower end models is smaller, thats all

you can use:

CRX DX & Si
88-91 Civic Hatch Si
88-91 Civic Sedan DX & EX
90-93 Teg LS, GS, RS & GSR

Quoted post[/post]]

you can use:

CRX DX & Si
88-91 Civic Hatch Si

w/integra axles.

90-91 Civic Sedan EX's have Integra sized front brakes, 10.2" I think, so thats a plus. But, these are hard to find.

i puled up to a stop light yesterday and saw a rust bucket ex pull up 2 lanes over. i was contemplating getting out and asking the guy to sell it to me.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

you can use:

CRX DX & Si
88-91 Civic Hatch Si

w/integra axles.

90-91 Civic Sedan EX's have Integra sized front brakes, 10.2" I think, so thats a plus. But, these are hard to find.
ok so i got a 88 crx i can ripp the hubs off that and use them on this swap wit teggy axles?

Back