I LOVE MY WIFE!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Well, she was away for a month collecting up parts and shipping them like crazy, while having fun with all of her old buddies......while also keeping in her little mind that her car needs some special parts...hehe.....

WARNING.....NOT HONDA RELATED!!!!

well, after I drove the 3 hours thru shitty NY traffic, in the Jeep, I got to the airport and her plane was 20 mins late...ohh well, grabbed a coffee and had a cig...then when the people started coming out the gate...I saw my little honey....and I was releaved she made it. I had the dog in the jeep, we did the normal hugs and kisses, went to a JDM grocery shop, picked up some stuff to fill the fridge. (that was empty for a month, gotta love BK and taco smell)

Well, we got home and started unloading the goodies.....hehe and the little woman surprized the crap out of me. 2 huge suitcases and a small carry on. you got to remember.....she is little....

Well, I dug into the parts luggage and found my new toys......for the toyota....

a Cusco Strut tower bar
an extra long steering wheel hub for the mint Nardi steering wheel she got
2 camshafts for the 4AGE...still unknow what the duration or lift is..but they ran her $300 and they are bigger than the ones I have in the garage
a cusco radiator cap...but I think its for a civic...hehe
a big ass wide rearveiw mirror
and the kicker...the part that she told me she shipped, but lied to surprize me.....

a TRD 2 way LSD for her AE86...Whoo hooooooooo

and 2 cartons of Japanese Ciggs
more toys, t-shirts, and other stuff that she picked up for my JDM car collections....
and a few parts for Honda's

Too bad the poor girl is tired...she fell asleep after making me dinner....hehe

I luv her...:wub:

on a side note...since I got to change the waterpump and altenator out on the beast...I might as well play around with the cams I got...hehe
Now where do I want my power curve?

And no.....She does not have a sister.....

JDM food store...we have one in Greenich..very good, nice selection, cheap prices.

and it I will not get any tonight...I only had 1 hour of sleep yesterday, trying to clean up a mess from one month of singleness and I am about to pass out now...and she had no sleep for 32 hours....planes scare her.... :shrug2:

and I didn't work on her plane :ph34r:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 18 2003, 07:58 PM
And no.....She does not have a sister.....

Damnit. :(

Airjockie >>> all of us.....................

lucky fucker. :lol:

if ya ever want to trade her in pm me.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Nov 18 2003, 08:10 PM
Airjockie >>> all of us.....................

Not really, a lot of you guys have your own special talents, educations, family, loved ones, freinds....some of you can afford to spurge on real nice cars..that have all the options, and others can build up cars that get recognized in shows......everyone has a talent....my talent is I worked hard, and now something nice is finally coming my way...from a person who, when I met her, didn't even care what a car was....now I got her hooked on the stuff....

I was in the gutter a long time ago, dug myself out, just to fall in it again and again.....I'm still particially in the gutter...but I slowly get a foothold every once in a while...and I still got a long ways to go.......

And doing it all yourself matters...but a little help from freinds and loveones......makes it all the easier.

Your wife rocks. Tell her she's got tons of :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from fellow yellow folks down here in Texas.

:lol:

JDM and CDM grocery stores kick ass. :lmao:

To hell with the rest of the stuff maang, I'd have settled for a few of the toys :lol: Anyways, sounds like you worked hard and deserve a great relationship. Sounds to me like a mighty fine woman too! Best of luck. P.S. Think she'd be open to giving some classes on purchasing much loved items while away. I'm lucky to get a half eaten bag of fries from Central Park, and that's when she goes to Knoxville (that's considered a vacation to my family :p ).

Originally posted by Calesta@Nov 18 2003, 08:42 PM
Your wife rocks. Tell her she's got tons of :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from fellow yellow folks down here in Texas.

:lol:

JDM and CDM grocery stores kick ass. :lmao:

what about RDM?

;)

Clayton...w00t!

Niceness :):):

damn..new 2 way LSD, have fun with that

i wish i could afford a set...front and center differentials for the eclipse from quaife...4000 dollars y0

now, what is the limit of stuff that you can bring back from JDM land? I might be heading over there for work in the next year or so... Do you have to pay any kind of duties or anything? Think I can squeeze a set of Mugen MR-5's in my suitcase? :) And what about shipping things back? is that a possibility? customs fees? duty fees?

why squeeze them in the suitcase...I got a set of the MR5's one a boat over here.....hehe

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 18 2003, 11:38 PM
why squeeze them in the suitcase...I got a set of the MR5's one a boat over here.....hehe

wait... you HAVE a set of MR-5's? Bastard! :)

You got any 15" wheels laying around? I need 2 15" wheels for my drag radials...

Is there a limit as to what I can shove in a suitcase? do i have to declare anything?

Back