I love New Jersey.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mikeislord

med_gallery_40222_546_483034.jpg

med_gallery_40222_546_26263.jpg

med_gallery_40222_546_423552.jpg

Can you guess what I found today?

Thanks New Jersey.

hit and run I'm guessing that sucks man. obviously the door is done for but is the rear quarter panel damaged? it looks like it might be that sucks. :cry:

the wheel well liner is coming out. something had to force it to come out

Yeah hit and run.. Look how hard this fucker hit my car. Pushed the front end like a foot and a half from the curb.
med_gallery_40222_546_273442.jpg

Die, you bastard.

Full story required before we can pass judgement. :wink:

I see pics of a car, I read NJ, and all 4 wheels are still present.....don't compute..... :blink:

Quoted post[/post]]
Full story required before we can pass judgement. :wink:

I see pics of a car, I read NJ, and all 4 wheels are still present.....don't compute..... :blink:
its not nj's fault. there are asshole everywhere. i probably would have done it too if no one was around, especially if alcohol was involved. well maybe it is nj then.

reminds me of the time last year that my car got hit when it was parked out in front of my apt building. I dont understand how nobody heard it... the car side swiped my rear quarter (gee only the most expensive part of the car) right in front/top/rear of the driver side rear wheel, but they didnt stop there... i guess instead of bouncing off, the kept going and snagged my rear bumper and ripped 1/2 of it off.... because i found like 20 something feet away from the car.

It appears to me like a straight shot, perhaps at most at a 30 degree angle because there is little to no scrapage anywhere. Theres an office building directly behind where my car is parked so tomorrow ill ask for their surveillance footage and hopefully lay waste to the perpetrators.

Back