I love this woman....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

quicksi

lisag.jpg

anyone else? I would drop everything for 4 and a hlaf minutes with her.maybe 5...... :blink:

lets see if anyone can guess......she is my dream girl....

along with Kelly rippa...I would tear that milf up....... :worthy:

honestly she doesn't strike me that attractive.

but :hitit:

and im with khrisb, who is it?

maybe we both live under rocks. :roll:

Originally posted by dveit@Sep 25 2003, 08:05 PM

believe me, she is extremly attractive,but I can't find a decent picture of her. You see her on TV.....thats about all I'll give till someone comes up with who she is......

Originally posted by quicksi+Sep 25 2003, 03:15 PM-->
@Sep 25 2003, 08:05 PM

believe me, she is extremly attractive,but I can't find a decent picture of her. You see her on TV.....thats about all I'll give till someone comes up with who she is......

the only actress I know of that sorta looks like her is Debra Messing. It's not her is it?

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 25 2003, 03:59 PM
I love this woman.... anyone else? I would drop everything for 4 and a hlaf minutes with her.maybe 5...... :blink:

Wow. You'd give up a whole 4-1/2 to 5 to minutes spend with her. A 5 minute quickie, and how lucky for her...

I now understand your choice of username too. lol ;) :lol:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 25 2003, 08:53 PM-->
@Sep 25 2003, 03:59 PM
I love this woman....  anyone else? I would drop everything for 4 and a hlaf minutes with her.maybe 5...... :blink:

Wow. You'd give up a whole 4-1/2 to 5 to minutes spend with her. A 5 minute quickie, and how lucky for her...

No..... I would admit, because she is so unbelievable, that is about all I would last.....just like just about every other guy in here....

me with (name removed) = won't last long

Me with the Girlfriend = 45 minutes to an hour

Me with you = When hell freezes over.......

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 25 2003, 03:53 PM-->
@Sep 25 2003, 03:59 PM
I love this woman....  anyone else? I would drop everything for 4 and a hlaf minutes with her.maybe 5...... :blink:

I've been watching carefully for this one to come up. I finally get to use it!
s3f7102a17ef62.jpg

Oh yes, you got :owned:
And a good one it was!

And by the way, that's a shitty picture of her. She looks almost ugly there. I've seen her look 100 times more fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back