i messed up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:andrew

well i just put a b18c in my car and the firrst thing to be replaced was the cracked valve cover well i put a new one on and forgot like a dumass to put the spark plug seals back on the new one so the spark plug holes filled up with oil i soaked up most of it out of there with a rag but theres still some in there i cant get is there an easy way to get this oil out if so tell me it would be a big help thanks also is it neccesary to replace my ignition wires i know im putting new spark plugs anyway

pull the plugs and crank the motor a couple of times then putem back in and get ready for one hell of a smoke show

sorry man i dont think i get this how will it crank without plugs i think im misunderstanding you

remove spark plugs,which will let the oil run into the cylinders and with the plugs still out of the motor turn the motor over 5-10 times(like trying to start it with plugs out) then replace the plugs and start it up like normal. your gonna smoke like crazy but don't worry it will last about 1-3 minutes :D

ya but atleast you haven't had the cops called for a burglery in progress

speaking of getting neighbors pissed...try running your car up and down the block at 3 am at 7k rpm when you were an exhaust away from complete.

Hmm...about that no exhaust thing....

"No neighbor. I had no idea my exhaust fell off"

Back