i might of made a misstake

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

well most or some of you know i was just dumped last week and that yesterday was my bday. now thats out of the way last night, while my party was going on my ex called and asked to come over and that she wanted to talk to me.... well she came over with her best friend and her sister and her sisters boyfriend. a few hours in to the party she pulled me aside and poured out to that she made a mistake and that she missed me alot and all that jazz and asked me to give it another chance. i said yes. later her best frined tlked to me and said the only reason she broke up with me was cause she was scaried. do you guys think i made a mistake taking her back?

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jul 19 2003, 07:09 PM
well most or some of you know i was just dumped last week and that yesterday was my bday. now thats out of the way last night, while my party was going on my ex called and asked to come over and that she wanted to talk to me.... well she came over with her best friend and her sister and her sisters boyfriend. a few hours in to the party she pulled me aside and poured out to that she made a mistake and that she missed me alot and all that jazz and asked me to give it another chance. i said yes. later her best frined tlked to me and said the only reason she broke up with me was cause she was scaried. do you guys think i made a mistake taking her back?

no

last year the almost the same thing happened and it only lasted two months after the 1st break up. just a little worried it will happen again. i hate getting dumped

:lol: dump her.

Bet it would be nice to dump her for a change, instead of you getiin dumped over and over like a fool.

you should have told her you'd only take her back if she'd let you stick it in her butt, it ALWAYS workes :-D

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jul 19 2003, 07:50 PM
i only nailed one chick in the but and i dont think i'll do it again

yeah it really is a one time deal.. You just need to "plant the flag" ya know? It's like going to the moon, you don't "need" to do it, but it's a must for the respect. No girl disrespects once you've played the back nine, least of all once your friends know.

what was she scared of? no, i dont think you are making a mistake. you know what they say..hindsight is 20/20 so maybe she has seen the light.

dont rush back into it and get all attatched
just kinda take it casual for a little while just to feel shit out

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jul 20 2003, 01:49 AM
what was she scared of? no, i dont think you are making a mistake. you know what they say..hindsight is 20/20 so maybe she has seen the light.

her last few boyfriends were jackasses and hurt her by things the siad and did. she didn't want to get attatched and hurt again.

news flash, let her know thats life for ya. People always get hurt and people will always find another love. Why did you get put in the same pool as her past boyfriends and she let you go because she didn't want you to let her go, wtf?? Maybe I didn't get the entire story and such from another post.

Milan

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 21 2003, 12:41 AM
Well, for one, you made a spelling mistake.

Only ONE s, nibble nuts!

:lol: I think you made the right decision man, but I agree with E and that you should play it safe for a while and don't let her play with your feelings again, cause she might dump ya for someone else again. Women are so unpredictable, if you sense something fishy, dump her ass and turn the tables for once.

Back